Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

Multi Tasking awesome, Camera pic so nice. over all happy to use this phone.

• rex

after my lollipop update my phone didn't able 2 connect with Google services....before it was KitKat then it was nice ..in lollipop it become worse.....

Huawei P7 dual sim?

• gorkisa

I hawe huawei p7..i buy him a few days ago..and it's briliant.Working wery fast and corect.batery life is good.so...all the best.! :)

• mike

Is this phone still sold on huawei stores?

• usama wahab

This phone works nice good and amazing features

AnonD-505126, 21 Feb 2016hi i buy huawei p7 last december but my phone got a problem bcoz... moreMaybe its not in ur phone.its your connection

kiugus, 27 Feb 2016Just buy another phone For me it works fine

• Kef

sandeep kadam, 10 Apr 2016Something screen light little low in night time, what is the problem?Ya well thats good its one of good features of this phone..its less light in dark it lessen the consume of battery..and itnot too bright in eyes.

I have updated to rollipop from b830 to b839. with b830 video playback was the problem when trying to play on Instagram or facebook my phone Just stop running. but now i have b839 with no bugs any more. my phone looks super amazing. i recommend to u to try this it is awesome

• sandeep kadam

Something screen light little low in night time, what is the problem?

I cnt update my huawei ascend p7 to lollipop pls hlp me how can i update

I have p7 bt I want to upgrade it to lollipop version so in middle east countries I haven't got any updation notification plz how can I upgrade it.

• adam

i hv P7-L10 B158 and i cant update it from EMUI 2.3 :( :@

• ariyan

p7 best smart phone

• ed

can i update the emotion UI from 2.3 to 3 ? and how ? thanks

huawei p7? huawei p8 or oppo f1?

AnonD-510143, 02 Mar 2016i cant decide between buying htc desire 820 and huawei ascend p7... morep7 is the best

J!s$h, 20 Mar 2016hi, i,m on b853 i cant get rid of it. this build doesnt support ... moreB800 must work! Try to download it from Huawei. Or, change the sd card! Good luck!