Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• aron

AnonD-510143, 02 Mar 2016i cant decide between buying htc desire 820 and huawei ascend p7... moremy girlfriend's got a -7 and its reaaaally nice

• hdiXD

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016how can i upgrade my phone from android 4.4.2 to 5.1.1? http://consumer.huawei.com/my/support/downloads/­detail/index.htm?id=64863&key4=p7

bad2be, 27 Feb 2016I bought a my phone I drop it once but nothing cracked now suden... moreyes you can, if its guaranteed from vodafone, they wont make any problem of that. if its not you can still try but you have to pay for it, to send it back to you when its not guaranteed.

i cant decide between buying htc desire 820 and huawei ascend p7, which one is better?

• kiugus

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2016Hello, I am having issues with my Huawei ascend p7. Most of the ... moreJust buy another phone

• bad2be

I bought a my phone I drop it once but nothing cracked now sudenley there's 4 crackes at the back cover is there any gaurentee on the phone

Nikei, 18 Feb 2016I'm using b800 now after the disappointing upgrade to B853.... w... moreB800 is a transition package, it is not a full version. It is not reccommended to use it for a long time. If b853 didnt worked for you, it means it is not for your geografic region. It's a cust problem. You should see what is your cust. You find it in "about phone". Search the net. B853 and b852 are the best versions. BUT YOU MUST HAVE THE CORRECT CUST NUMBER. :-)

hi i buy huawei p7 last december but my phone got a problem bcoz wifi connection always lost ...... what can i do to my phone

• phil

last december i buy huawei p7 but i have a problem to my wifi connection every time i use wifi always lost connection what happen to my phone can u help me how to pix.....

how can i upgrade my phone from android 4.4.2 to 5.1.1?

• Nikei

Csa, 03 Dec 2015B839 is the best working huawei release for this phone. Everthin... moreI'm using b800 now after the disappointing upgrade to B853.... works well for me. :) superb performance and battery life.

This i the worst cellphone I ever use freeze problems and many times I need reboot please dont buy this junk

• mobi77

Ascend p7 is almost perfect!!

• UnknowN_Q

AnonD-492448, 04 Feb 2016How to upgrade the latest os...please let me knowHi, go to latest version with manual update, go to needrom website and download latest firmware for your phone ! important to check the version of your p7 - l10 international or ...
and download correctly version for your phone ... and install in recovery mode.

• Enzo

Asad, 03 Feb 2016the mobile is worst , no battery backup , heating issue is major... moreAu contraire tout va bien chez moi

• lazarp

P7-L09 freezes in Emui 3.1 . loipop 5.1.1

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2016In terms of the specs, Huawei P7 is better than P8 Lite. Then yo... moreHow to upgrade the latest os...please let me know

• Asad

the mobile is worst , no battery backup , heating issue is major problem , there is no setting to configure the Brightness, if any one want to throw his money in water just buy this mobile ,

• android os

Aashish puN, 11 Jan 2016Hawei p7 is better....i love this mobile...ummmm....waaaa....ame... moreI know right! !!!!!

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2016Hello, I am having issues with my Huawei ascend p7. Most of the ... moreIf you have updated your phone, it is possible that you lost your cust number. That means you had a different cust number as the update. This might be the source of your problems with your phone.:-)