Huawei Ascend Y511

Huawei Ascend Y511

• s7

Just bought this phone for 120 bucks...looks good but brightness is poor...Everything else is great and Must low end games run perfectly.....G610 with quad core processor would be a better choice if you are willing to spend around $180...

• Munib

Y511 has not 4GB internal stoarage. It has 1.27GB

• thebearhug

ascend y511 users,have you try looking your display on a bright sunny days, well, y511 is amazing you can see it all clearly,just have a try and it will astound you

• anis

yes i have tried video calling with front camera.. and it works fine.. cheers

• Bham123

Can any one tell me about the performance of (viber, skype and watsap) in this mobile??? is good or not??
thanks.
bham.

• JOe

REMINDER :
there is prob with me in twitter "app" .. when writing Arabic .. lots of the characters go into Chinese ..cant read or write a full sentence ..
note: all troubleshooting done, i tried to uninstall the application and re install it ,, with no solution .
please help

• Bilal

Thanks guys for your timely reply. I have bought this cell. 3.15mp Camera is quite decent outdoors but indoor it's worse then I expected but screen is good for its price and touch is smooth, no lags. Overall its a good budget phone.

• AnonD-190699

Kashif, 25 Jan 2014Bilal camera is not excellent but according to price tag it work... moreHello, have u tried front facing camera for video calling?how was it going?thanks.

• Kashif

Bilal, 24 Jan 2014Hi. Huawei y511 users please let me know how is the display qual... moreBilal camera is not excellent but according to price tag it works very well.Camera is acceptable only in day light but lags quality during night due to unavailability of flash light with camera.2nd thing regarding display its cooooool.IPS is strong enough to deliver excellent colours r contrast ratios.Its far better than LED.Dilivers awsome display in every angle n in every mode rather we are viewing pics, videos r games.

• thebearhug

Bilal, 24 Jan 2014Hi. Huawei y511 users please let me know how is the display qual... morehi,please bear in mind that huawei-Y511 has 512MB of RAM and the camera at the back doesn't have a flash, if you are critical on this two item buy a higher RAM for gaming and higher pixels for camera. hope it helps you to decide now. thank you!

• ak1

Bilal, 24 Jan 2014Hi. Huawei y511 users please let me know how is the display qual... moreDisplay [and at almost all angles]is very good for the price/equal to appx.USD 120.,in indian rupees from flipkart.com.If u are into gaming this is better than the one-year old Y300 which has a smaller 4inch screen.In black color it looks good too..camera for day shots is fair/3.15 mp camera on a Hd screen is good enough.

• thebearhug

Huawei Y511-U30 excellent specs on a price that wont really hurt your purse,Camera on daylight with manual adjustment wont dissapoint you,Internet video playback its fantastic it will amaze you,Wi-Fi connectivity is great,first look its like s3! 512MB-should have been 768MB,THANKS!

• Bilal

Hi. Huawei y511 users please let me know how is the display quality of this cell. I have read on some sites that it does not have a good camera and screen, brightness is not good, angles for gaming are not that good etc. camera is not my consideration but display really is. that's why now I am confused between y511 and y300. I hope your replies will help me to choose. I am planning to buy this soon. Please reply fast.

• shork

Useless camera

• SANJU

how can i root my y511??????????

• Shani

what about battery timing?

please help

does it contain compass? and what about battery durability?

• MANISH

V.GOOD PHONE. ESP If you have CDMA/ GSM dual sim reqmt. It supports both.

Except camera , best features against wonderful price.....

Please you wants to know advantages and disadvantages of Mobile huawei ascend y511 Is it good in the games and the Web, and how is the performance of the battery. Please reply as soon as I am afraid to buy it and I find no good