Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design

Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design

Dave, 17 Oct 2018No headphone jack for a 1700 euro phone. What a joke.Man phone with analong headphone jack a technology invented 170 years ago would be a joke. This is future phone not past phone.
Jack is obsollette analog technology used by small kids who walking towards the streets with earphones on head ignoring rest of the world.
In future it have no place and space for use.

• Dave

No headphone jack for a 1700 euro phone. What a joke.

Okay, so 1700 EUR, or 2100 EUR (2000 USD or 2450 USD (Not including tax)) is the price of this phone. What do you get improved, exactly? 2 extra GB of RAM, and 512 GB Configuration. Oh, and some leather on the back. That's worth spending an extra 700 EUR (820 USD) for that? More RAM and some leather? Are you serious? I'm not calling Apple overpriced anymore. I don't care. Huawei's flagships are overpriced. Change my mind.

Huawei taking Apple's only strenght - price ;d

team gina, 17 Oct 2018wow I will buy this BEAST !!!!!!!lol it's not going to be that fast, just wait for reviews before buying it

• HASANO

team gina, 17 Oct 2018wow I will buy this BEAST !!!!!!!malayeeeeen

• Alan

I lol when Porsche Design once mentioned that they cannot understand notch but symmetry design only but what a turn of event. Guess they r just a bunch of hypocrites money grab company.

• team gina

wow I will buy this BEAST !!!!!!!

Optional, 16 Oct 2018Very cheap. I'll take two to go.I’ll take what this guy’s having

Penk2856, 16 Oct 2018I'm not an apple fan boy. Simply complaining about price Well that’s what the regular versions are for. Same phone without the exclusivities

LUL, 16 Oct 2018you should know it is not targeted for normal user right ? ... moreI'm not an apple fan boy. Simply complaining about price

• Huaaa

It is a notch, it is a huawei, it is Notch-a-wei 20 :)

[deleted post]"Holy crap it's more than an iPhone! Who would've knooown?"
Seriously, this phone is pretty cool, though I wonder if it will have a defining feature that makes it better than the Pro

• LUL

[deleted post]you should know it is not targeted for normal user right ? besides you can get much cheaper mate 20 pro/x compare to iphone. iphone xr the cheapest is already cost more than the 20x probably when launch. plus android phone reduce price severely due to competition, probably u can pick up this phone next year with 400 usd

• Optional

Very cheap. I'll take two to go.