Huawei Mate 40 Pro+

Huawei Mate 40 Pro+

iam.joshua.bcxvii, 07 Nov 2020Now that Biden seems likely to win the US elections as I ho... moreIt just might happen now that Biden has been elected. But it won't be an over night thing. It'll probably take weeks if not months for this to change. Huawei really pushed things hard and made a tough competitor. I really miss their global presence regardless of what people think of Chinese phone makers.

Now that Biden seems likely to win the US elections as I hoped. Hopefully the Entity ban on huawei would be remove soon after he is sworn into presidency. Such an absurd way to kill competition and a good innovator really. Im somehow ticking off the lack of GMS in this phone alright.

However I;m curious to see how the 14mm ultrawide camera of this phone will work, and how good it is to be considered good considred enough to splurged the extra hundred dollars over the Pro.

Such an excellent hardware but it's very sad there is no google play

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2020https://m.gsmarena.com/heres_an_easy_method_to_install_the_... moreJust installing these components does not compesate for the loss af some useful apps for many, many important apps require the google signature, or certfication to run

To be honest I think a portion of the price comes from in-house SFS storage. It’s faster than UFS 3.1, though.

So far so great. Looks awesome but i cant say same about the pricing without google services.

• prophone

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2020Dear, can you please explain me how can I install Google st... moreyou can't sorrt

MrHong, 02 Nov 2020Yes it's possible, but because this phone is not a Goo... moreDear, can you please explain me how can I install Google store? It will be will be a big help for me. Thanks

MrHong, 02 Nov 2020Yes it's possible, but because this phone is not a Goo... moreThanks for the reply, let me try, then if I can get Google store or similar apps in any in English app stores. Then I will buy, Iam currently using mate 20 pro, iam fan of Huawei, I have Mate X pro laptop and a iPad VRD-AL09. THANKS

• MisterX

Anonymous, 02 Nov 20208k video should have this kind of price ....Where would you watch 8k video ? Most peoples use only 1080p and 1440p monitors and mobile phones. On 1080p or 1440p monitor is useless to watch 4k or 8k video,there is no difference, it will be same quality.

• MrHong

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2020Dears, can we install Google store ourselves? Can any one e... moreYes it's possible, but because this phone is not a Google certified phone, then expect some limitations. Widevine DRM will still be restricted to L3. Try checking TradingShenzhen's website for more info.

• Suro boy

This is the best smartphone ever, but I don't like selfie camera design, look like ugly. Please make more simple design, for example P30 pro selfie camera design, its more beautiful design and eye catching.

8k video should have this kind of price ....

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2020Huawei Mate 50 Pro (2021). 200 watts High end charge. Fast... moreOkay Coming Soon 2021.

• Tuhin Khan

This is a over price phone If google services be inclined then price is perfect

the Snapdragon 875 will be Qualcomm's first SoC to employ the 5nm manufacturing process. It is expected to have one Cortex-X1 core, three Cortex-A78 cores, and four Cortex-A55 cores. The chip will reportedly be manufactured by Samsung. clock speed 3.29 GHz. wifi : ad, ax 6 and 6E . up to 11.60 Gbit / s in the downlink

HiSilicon removed the mmWave function for the SoC integration from the stand-alone Balong 5000 and restricted the sub-6 GHz spectrum to 100 MHz bandwidth with 2.3 Gbit / s in the downlink. The as yet nameless new balong modem remains at sub-6 GHz, but creates a bandwidth of 200 MHz at theoretically up to 4.6 Gbit / s in the downlink, if the network allows it.

Huawei Mate 50 Pro (2021).
200 watts High end charge. Fast charging 8000 mAh.

• Wellwisher

just google for "install google services on huawei mate 40 how to"

Also try to dig here

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020Install it yourselfDears, can we install Google store ourselves? Can any one explain me? Thanks