Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

• ahmed2017

huawei mate 8 is dual active not dual standby !

AnonD-593339, 04 Oct 2016I want to buy a phone. I really liked this Huawei Mate 8, It's s... moreHuawei mate 8 64gb dual sim 4gb ram is superb and a sure buy. if u getting 32 gb better Check another phones like samsung note 5 and the new launched samsung 'A9 Pro' or oneplus3

I want to buy a phone. I really liked this Huawei Mate 8, It's super cute, I want a big phone like this one, with good memory, and that does not performs slow. I'm not a gamer, so I don't care much if the image is super mega high definition or not. And I like taking pictures, so the camera is somewhat important.
I have an Iphone 5 at the moment, but I want to change it, it's not working properly anymore. I love apple but right now it's not affordable for me.
The Mate 8 is not as expensive, and I can afford it. What would you recommend? Please Help!!

• kabweza

nanana, 02 Oct 2016Which one is better? Huawei p9, huawei p9 plus or huawei mate 8? http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=72­39&idPhone2=7745&

• Mike

nanana, 02 Oct 2016Which one is better? Huawei p9, huawei p9 plus or huawei mate 8? Huawei Mate 8

• nanana

Which one is better? Huawei p9, huawei p9 plus or huawei mate 8?

Michael, 30 Sep 2016Which is better Huawei Mate 8 (4GB) Vs Samsung Note 5 ?? (Perfor... moreNote 5 in multitasking and battery recharg faster .pen and camera also better.

Mike, 16 Sep 2016Only??yeap

Hi, 27 Sep 2016Micro sim can fit into Mate 8 ?only nano sim

AnonD-579844, 29 Sep 2016Have this phone since April. Anyone experiencing phone heating u... moreI bought mine since january,still works perfectly fine no heating issue or battery issue :)

• Michael

Which is better Huawei Mate 8 (4GB) Vs Samsung Note 5 ?? (Performance,multitasking and battery )

It only misses pen to be complete. Specs look great. Iam waiting to see Mate9.

Lou007, 22 Sep 2016Doest getting Android N ? Wondering😍 Have this phone since April. Anyone experiencing phone heating up and battery depleting fast?

• Xydan

Fantastic phone, great performance for the price, Easily doubles as a business phone and media runs well.
Clean minimalist software, No bloatware LITERALLY 1 APP!!! And its just a customer care app. Overall great build quality included headphones are great and internal speakers very clear. But the battery! Wow! very Very happy!

• Hi

Micro sim can fit into Mate 8 ?

i just got my phone running about 30hrs now.. its great!battery life is amazing! screen size is just perfect!

minoo, 21 Sep 2016i'm gonna buy a cellphone! can i use your opinion?! galaxy note... moreCamera experience on Note4 was great, both front and back, better than Mate8. Note4 has the S-pen (it's awesome if you're a Note fan) but get the Mate8, you'll be much better with its battery

Mehdi_a94, 20 Sep 2016Does anybody knows any information about normal battery details(... moreYou should better see the review here :)

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2016Which is better mate 8 or P9?It depends on what size you want. Both are good, each one has its good and bads :)

minoo, 21 Sep 2016i'm gonna buy a cellphone! can i use your opinion?! galaxy note... moreI had the Note4, sold it cuz I had to charge it 2 times a day! Mate8 sure is better. I have the S7 Edge now, great one and much better battery