Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

Recently I have replaced mate8 screen and the fingerprint sensor is not working and even the icon has been disappeared from the setting. Please tell me what to do.

• saratmeinam

My God, i am enchanted by mate8 design.

I would like to get one of this

• Kevin Lee

Eugène, 12 Sep 2016I want to buy mate 8 , please l want to know if french language ... moreMate 8 supports nearly up to 80 plus language...I'm sure French will be included...

• saratmeinam

i m waiting mate9 with specifications f/1.4 12mp dual, 4k resolution, 8mp f/1.4 front camera, 6.4 screen size, at least 11hrs battery, strong screen protector, back glass, under 40000 rupees,

• Mate 8 User

Reayray, 11 Sep 2016That VIP card is so cool. Thanks for that info. Well come.

• Eugène

I want to buy mate 8 , please l want to know if french language is too there?

• Chris

is Huawei mate 8 waterproof?

• Reayray

AnonD-550733, 26 Aug 2016I am from Pakistan(Punjab) also. With mate 8,you will get a VIP... moreThat VIP card is so cool. Thanks for that info.

naap51d, 09 Sep 2016pull down the top of the screen, where it says connected, it giv... morei tried it but it didnt shows on pc just got noticication sound only..usb connected & i did click on files but my pc just cant c my set.. & on phone there is another option USB debugging connected(touch to disable debugging) i just did reset also but same issue

• nil

hi
has it predict word?

ashoo, 08 Aug 2016you should buy s6 edge. huawei mate 8 has very good battery compared to others..and of course you need to do the settings soo that u know what is on and what the phone is using for you..everyone i met using mate series phones have no problem with battery life..

AnonD-74325, 08 Sep 2016guys need help my Huawei mate 8 couldnt transfer file from Pc ..... morepull down the top of the screen, where it says connected, it gives you the option PHOTOS of FILES. Once you push on files, the computer will "see it".

guys need help my Huawei mate 8 couldnt transfer file from Pc ...when i connect it to pc it shows charger & trasnfer mode but when i tick to file transfer couldnt get any notofication of pc...

no option to transfer apps to sd card?

Had mine a week now. (replacing my 2+ year old Mate2). I'm so sold on Huawei now, even more than I was before. The version of OS to me, isn't important, as long as the OS is stable, runs all the apps I have to use, gets good performance and battery life.
The Mate 8 does ALL of these. 5 stars!

is there abig differnce in performance and battery between 3gb ram and 4gb ram

• AnonD-219381

This is the second Huawei, after MAT7, I can say MAT8 is the best at the smart phones market, .. amazing phone, I had purchased many Huawei smart phones and tablets to my family, Huawei is the best.

or camera(front and back both),VR and battery performance
p9 vs honor 8 vs op3 vs mate 8 {i want to buy } please suggest