Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

• AnonD-219381

This is the second Huawei, after MAT7, I can say MAT8 is the best at the smart phones market, .. amazing phone, I had purchased many Huawei smart phones and tablets to my family, Huawei is the best.

or camera(front and back both),VR and battery performance
p9 vs honor 8 vs op3 vs mate 8 {i want to buy } please suggest

Guys could someone using mate 8 - 3gb ram & 32gb internal version.

can post latest no. of what firmware thery are having.

has mate 8 recieved emui v4.1 update yet or not ?

Yesterday I bought Huawei Mate 8. Its amazing phone. Very fast. No heating.....Battery is cool enogh....I never used such a amazing phone.. Thanks Huawei.

• Wish

fufu, 05 Sep 2016Mate 8 or meizu pro 5?Mate 8

• fufu

Mate 8 or meizu pro 5?

• fufu

Mate 8 or meizu pro 5?

Cool Dude, 01 Sep 2016P stands for Picture. P9 is made for better picture quality. Tha... morethanks... I bougth mate 8 , in the last few days. IT's really amazing and nice phone. thanks for your reply.

very good, powerfull and long last battery. good camera. best mobile.

The Best Phone I've ever tried, the camera seems pretty good still though

• Marj

mj, 27 Aug 2016Hi Pete, I'm from the Philippines too and planning to buy the ... moreHi.. im using mate 8. I cant help it. Im really amazed with the features of this phone. Battery life is longer than any other phone. Camera is cool.

The phone was amazing until I reset the phone.
Instead of having battery improvement then phone heats up easily and causes battery drainage.
Can anything be done about it without sending the phone to the service centre?
Installed apps are the same as before reset if not fewer.

Mms, 02 Sep 2016 Hi Mj, I am also from the Philippines. I have been using my Mat... moreYep absolutely right , I m very satisfied with my mate 8 in every aspect except speaker , they r not loud at all other than that no issue as far

• Mms

mj, 27 Aug 2016Hi Pete, I'm from the Philippines too and planning to buy the ... more Hi Mj, I am also from the Philippines. I have been using my Mate 8 since April. Absolutely lag free, with incredible battery life. Despite reviews saying its gpu is weaker than its competitors, every game I tried run smoothly. My only complain is the speaker. Its very easy to cover it when use in landscape mode.

• m

is there update to emui 4.1 for mate 8

• Cool Dude

AnonD-579109, 01 Sep 2016Hello ppl. Im really confused between mate 8 and p9 ?? which on... moreP stands for Picture. P9 is made for better picture quality. Thats all. If u want to go for performance then go for Mate 8.For me the picture quality is decent with 16 mp and Sony Lense, i own Mate 8. But of course it wont have the DSLR blur picture effect like P9. Hope thats help.tq

Hello ppl. Im really confused between mate 8 and p9 ?? which one is better??? I really care about phones is the battery and speed? so please reccomend me one of them.

• Koushik.

I m use huawei first time but experience is great form other smartphone.

• Ravindra

Can tell me everyone that Huawei Mate8 is Available in India ??

• p51d007

Just got my Mate8 to replace my Mate2. So far, so good.