Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

Not phone and not tablet. only phablet.
Phone is not big for surfing internet and tablet is very large and heavy so phablets are good.
this phablet is very nice and powerful.
I am a fan of Samsung but Huawei is a good brand and i like it.

for people who tested this phone is it fullactive or stndby . mate 7 is fullactive sims
DSFA

• Kevin Lee

Fouad, 27 Dec 2015Why Huawei insist to use SIM 2 slot for SD and not seperate... moreLike Samsung....Uh..isn't the brand that make the SD card slot totally disappear for their Top Edge phones?

May, 27 Dec 2015Oppo r 7 plus vs Huawei mate 8 which one better?Oppo makes beautiful design devices with the worst interface that exists in Android. Nothing more invasive than ColorOS. As if that were not enough, is the worst company in terms of software updates. I had Oppo Find 5, N3, Find 7 ... and I've decided it's the last penny I pay to that company. You can visit Oppo Forums and see, for example, complaints from users Oppo N3 (one of its top-end devices) for the limited support and lack of response that the company gives its users. Huawei is the third largest producer of smartphones. Play it safe always.

I own this terminal from 3 days ago. I am absolutely in love with him. The battery life is amazing, even better than the Mate 7, which had some time ago. 90,000 points Antutu say it all. Extreme fluidity of the interface, great sound, great display. The design is beautiful, with the smallest front frames I've seen. I have not tested the camera in depth, only occasional photos. What I see in them is very auspicious. Today (30/12) received an update. Congratulations Huawei, have earned a fan!

watarious, 27 Dec 2015Please Huawei can you make mate 8 mini of about 5'2 of scre... moreI would like to know if this phone will make it to the us and if sprint would be so kind as to add it to their crappy phone lineup.

I wonder when HUAWEI start making phone with root-out-of-box and dedicated DAC. We need root to feel free and good sound quality :)

• bosouad

Fouad, 27 Dec 2015Why Huawei insist to use SIM 2 slot for SD and not seperate... moreIt is trick to cost saving
and trick to fool alot of customers

• AnonD-209065

when the hell are you guys gonna review this phone?? any f***ing day people....

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2015what a handset``````````````when will be in EU?go for Huawei Mate S, 5.5'' pressure‑sensitive screen

Manches Fan, 01 Dec 2015Yes, you can call sim one and still have recieved sim 2. Ca... moreyou don't have to wait, just go for 5.5'' Mate S (International version already launched in New Zealand so I guess it should be available in most of the countries by now)

lalit, 01 Dec 2015in india there is no any site on which this mobile is avail... morenormal human eyes will not see any difference when ppi is over 350~360.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2015the camera not goodP8max is 6'8 inch if you are interested in huge screen phablets

Ralf, 26 Dec 2015from where did u get ur information? ...the mate 8 needs 30... moreCharging speed is often not proportional. Many devices charges up to 30% fast but to get 100% it take much longer.

If only I could afford to buy this lovely beast, I would have done that n the first it launches in my country.

• watarious

Please Huawei can you make mate 8 mini of about 5'2 of screen. we need that size that can well fit into our pocket

• May

Oppo r 7 plus vs Huawei mate 8 which one better?

Xperia Z5 the best camera smartphone in the world (DxOMark).

• Fouad

Why Huawei insist to use SIM 2 slot for SD and not seperate SD + Two SIM!!!?
that's why i'm away look for other brands.