Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

karagoz, 24 Dec 2015I was making plans and savings to buy Mate 8 but the resoluti&am... moreActually, i really believe this resolution is good enough and IMO Huawei is going to the right direction.
I don't really see the point having a better resolution, 6" isn't really a huge display...but it has a huge impact on the battery life.

• nano

all is well gd gd gd

Dressed to kill!!!

those who used the phone , can please check is the phone sims fullactive like mate 7 or standby

• Z

After reading a healthy amount of comments in the comment section , I was able to understand that 99% of the people haven't use the phone yet and making comments on their perception .
I have to wait until some real users start commenting .

• karagoz

I was making plans and savings to buy Mate 8 but the resolutiıon is too low for a 6" screen and now started to think again..

The bezel on this phone is practically non-existent on either side.

• Lion

Anyone knows if it works with 4G LTE on Verizon?

• Ralf

Jin1234, 23 Dec 2015Too bad you will lost the best camera in smartphone to your wife... moreYes I know, but the Edge plus camera is not that important to me because i use the Iphone 6s Plus as my main camera device. so I now need a good andriod device with good battery life.

ralf, 22 Dec 2015I have the samsung Edge plus and I am going to buy the mate 8 an... moreToo bad you will lost the best camera in smartphone to your wife. But the 6inch display is really tempting.

• ralf

AnonD-478113, 21 Dec 2015Resolution is too low 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density... moreI have the samsung Edge plus and I am going to buy the mate 8 and give the edge plus to my wife because of the display as it eats up the battery like crazy.

• Ben

Tooo low resolution

• WTF?!

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015mate8 vs galaxy S7 vs lg g pro 4?Go with the samsung galaxy s10 it will be best for you .

JH, 20 Dec 2015A 4000mAh battery doesn't last a long time? Uh...right...must b... moreThat is true 4000mAh battery not lasting for a day way. ..? Saftware bug ...? NO, Then. ..?
Bkz HiSilicon Kirin 950 is too power hungry

camera lover, 19 Dec 2015please must tell us about its camera quality.because huawei not ... moreCamera lover, Hi as your name if you really love camera go for LG G4 or LG V10 now choice is yours
Have a nice day

AnonD-478113, 21 Dec 2015Resolution is too low 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density... moreI think the resolution is just fine....for me, the screen is too big.....waaaaay too big....i mean, i have a phone with a 5.5 screen and that's almost too big....5-5.2 1080p would be just fine for me.

Resolution is too low 1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density) as now a days we have Samsung note 5 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density), Sony Xperia Z5 , 2160 x 3840 pixels (~806 ppi pixel density)
but i like 6.0 inches size (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio)
what are your opinions .......????

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2015Please people, I need your help, I'm so interested in this huawe... moreResolution is mentioned. Read properly.

• pinkcrow7

Perfect design. I love it . but, unfortunately, it's not sold in Turkey yet

• JH

AnonD-478428, 20 Dec 2015But its battery is not lasting long time.A 4000mAh battery doesn't last a long time? Uh...right...must be a software thing if it's not. This comes with Android 6.0 which reports show an improvement of 30% battery time on most phones...Im doubting that you can't at least up to 5 hours screen on time over lets say a period of 2 days..