Huawei Mate 8

Huawei Mate 8

But its battery is not lasting long time.

Interestingly, this 6 inch Phone is just as wide as the 5.5 inch Galaxy Note II

• camera lover

NZtechfreak, 17 Dec 2015My 64gb Champagne Gold (4gb RAM) Mate 8 arrives to me Monday. Pr... moreplease must tell us about its camera quality.because huawei not great in camera section.camera quality,camera quality in low light.waiting for ur review

i think huawei come strongly in market if i compare between 8 and iPhone 6s i well chose 8

• joe

Shukoori, 08 Jun 2015Wow, this phone really amazing, I have mate 7 and I am very happ... moreonly 16 mega cam , not 20mega

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2015"Fast battery charging: 37% in 30 min" . hey gsmarena is this a... moreThat is arguably fast for a device with 4000mah capacity. This is not iphone or samsung with 1900~2600mah battery.

really coolllll

Can't wait to read GSMArena honest review of the phone.

• pacodmagnifico

I've been using huawei phones for the last 4 years p8,mate7, likewise ,mobile wifi's and satisfied with their products. I tried many brands but it all go down to how much you spent . Well money and performance wise. Huawei is the best!! Or we can pronounce it this way. W0Wwe!!!!

Kevin Lee, 14 Dec 2015Bro..that's the point..if it comes with Qhd Screen..battery life... moreThe entire debate of QuadHD vs FullHD hinges on the fact whether your phone will be suited for virtual reality, and whether you would use it for that purpose. Visual clarity suffers with VR on 1080p. However for us normal folks, 1080p on 6inch screen is mighty sufficient. I mean LG G4 has a quad HD screen, but the software does not make good use of that density. Icons and UI elements are just too large to feel any sort of difference from a regular screen.

• ghost

plz review

• lol

NZtechfreak, 17 Dec 2015My 64gb Champagne Gold (4gb RAM) Mate 8 arrives to me Monday. Pr... moreim a bit jealous here .. :-)

• NZtechfreak

My 64gb Champagne Gold (4gb RAM) Mate 8 arrives to me Monday. Pretty keen to see what this can do I'm happy they stayed the course resolutions wise, 1080p is sufficient.

• AnonD-19153

Michas, 14 Dec 2015Is the resolution too bad or I have low knoledge level on resolu... moreEven if it was 720 x 1280
It would've been better

• Nikita

This phone is so nice how to buy this phone I want to buy this

I would like this phone. But i don't know about huawei mate 8

• android

Michas, 14 Dec 2015Is the resolution too bad or I have low knoledge level on resolu... more350 pixels is enough for a phone

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2015Mate 8 is 185g and 7.9mm width, but it isn't a good design for t... moreMy current phone is mate7, every time I pick up my phone from pocket, my pointer finger is already on the top of fingerprint scanner. So it's make zero delay unlock possible! I like this design.

Michas, 14 Dec 2015Is the resolution too bad or I have low knoledge level on resolu... more1080p is ideal resolution on 6 inch panel. I have Mate 7 (1080p 6") and Lenovo K920 (2K 6") before. I can't see any different. But 1080p have better speed & battery life then 2K.

• Michas

Is the resolution too bad or I have low knoledge level on resolutions on mobiles?

1080 x 1920 pixels (~368 ppi pixel density)