Huawei MediaPad M5 8

Huawei MediaPad M5 8

• hahahaha

muneer, 06 Dec 2018Can I use this device for calling like any other mobile ? ... morethis tablet comes with no earpiece.. then can use only speaker or earphone..
this is one of the shortcomings that stop me from buying this tablet

I want to know about its portability.. Is this can be carried in pant pocket easily? Is this can be operated by one hand?

• husky

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2018Even the 10.8" tablet doesn't have the earphone jack. It's ... moreIt has an earphone converter, from huawei to 3.5mm audio, which is similar to iphone earpod converter to convert the iphone lighten earpods to 3.5mm earphone

Dante101, 23 Dec 2018An 8 inch device, still couldn't find some space for a head... moreEven the 10.8" tablet doesn't have the earphone jack. It's nothing about the size. The manufacturers are trying to move away from the earphone jack, in order to peddle something newer and more expensive to the consumers.

An 8 inch device, still couldn't find some space for a headphone jack?!?

• Caz

muneer, 06 Dec 2018Can I use this device for calling like any other mobile ? ... moreYes, you can use it like mobilfone.

• Reef13

muneer, 06 Dec 2018Can I use this device for calling like any other mobile ? ... moreYes like on any other phone

• muneer

Can I use this device for calling like any other mobile ?
I mean to put it near my ear not using a headphone.
Is it really has only speaker if any calls happen ?

veegee, 27 Nov 2018HI, Anybody got an updaate to Mediapad M5 8 ? I am still w... moreIt receives security patches about every 2 months, but no Android 9 Pie update. Not at this writing.

• veegee

HI, Anybody got an updaate to Mediapad M5 8 ? I am still waiting for. Seems no update available since introduction ?

• jeff

i have it, in performance it can keep pace with my samsung note 8

I need to know...Between Huawei (with their Media Pad tablets), Lenovo (with Tab 4 lineup) and Xiaomi (Mi Pad 4) which company would you consider is doing more initiative in releasing updates (security, major Android updates, etc.) more quicker, more often and more longer?

• Dier

AnonD-684428, 19 Jun 2018It does not have 3.5 mm headset socket on the device, but u... moreWhat does itu mean? Does itu mean i cant use my Samsung headphone in Huawei MediaPad m5?

• Marabunta

Nick0, 15 Oct 2018Why are people so stupid, the only reason there is no headp... moreIn which case, the phablet should have two USB-C jacks: one at the bottom for charging and one at the top for listening, although I don't suppose that anyone will be listening and charging simultaneously. That will make it so that it doesn't seem like something is being omitted, yet you are being charged the same price.

• Youri Carma

Great device! Ideal for watching online vids, pictures and making calls.

Use it in combination with a Bluetooth headphone to make your video and calling experiences so much more pleasurable and hands free.

• Atex

Dimming should be fixed. I'm still waiting for some kind of update.

• Nick0

Why are people so stupid, the only reason there is no headphone jack is to make the device thinner and more modern.It comes with a usb-c adaptor so people stop winging about old school and get modern.
By 2020 all decent devices will be sold with phono socket.

• Delima

Urbanra5cal, 25 Jun 2018Got mine thru Lazada How is the performance compared to iPad?

Is this available at SM North Annex?

• veegee

Berri, 03 Sep 2018Yes, my bad. I think I meant to say no headphone jack. Wh... moreYes, it has OTG function and flash drive data can be read and played in the Mediapad

• Berri

Berri, 06 Jul 2018stop such jibberish. There are 2 cameras. And I went to y... moreYes, my bad. I think I meant to say no headphone jack. Which I think is less and less a concern as you can simply use an adapter they supply. This thing also has bands LTE 4 which is what you need for T-mobile in USA.

I'm seriously thinking of getting this.