Huawei MediaPad M5 8

• j
  • jt27
  • HX5
  • 05 Mar 2018

Yes there is no 3.5mm headphone jack, but it does come with a small usb-C adapter to still use wired headphones. So not ideal but not the end of the world. But my person opinion is its 2018 and if you're not using a pair of wireless headphones yet then you're the one with the problems. Soon all devices will follow and you will fall behind.

Here it says the primary camera has a flash? If true, then that is a big bonus for someone like me who uses these small tablets as their everyday smartphone.

• D
    • xmV
    • 01 Mar 2018

I have an M3 8.4 that I love. I use it a lot on planes and enjoy the comfort and choice of headphones that I can plug in. I will not buy an updated device that has no headphone jack as it is an essential on ultra long haul flights from Australia to anywhere. I simply do not understand the deletion of the headphone jack on tablets. Even where you have kids using these devices in the car you want them to plug in headphones - and you simply dont have bluetooth headphones lying around, charged and ready to go for this purpose.

• V
      • Vitech
      • SXm
      • 28 Feb 2018

It would be more meaningful if devices without a 3.5mm jack would come with some kind of wireless in ear headphones.

Why no headphone jack 3.5 mm ? Maybe there is a Jack in Huawei who hijack the headphone jack materials and sell them, leading to making no headphone jack MediaPad M5 8.

• s