Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

• G3m1n1

I've had my 6p since the week it was released, using it on Project Fi as well. By far the smoothest and fastest phone I have ever used. Running the latest 7.1.2 and rooted with phh's superuser, honestly this is about the best it gets for Android phones with unlocked bootloaders. The last and best of the Nexus line, there is a lot to like.

by far, the worse phone I ever had. It is lagging all the time, it is crashing all the time, it is rebooting by itself at least once a day even with factory settings, the settings keep to be screwed all the time weather it is a sound volume, developer options, notifications, etc. i have it for a year and i had to reset to factory settings already few times. never again huawei!

Dev, 10 Aug 2017I have been using Nexus 6P for more than a year now.. The phone ... moreWait for Android O. Its time is almost here.

• Dev

I have been using Nexus 6P for more than a year now.. The phone was doing very good until the Android Nougat 7 upgrade.. now am facing a lot of issues.. Network not being received properly.. gets disconnected from the net without any reason.. I asked a Huawei service center.. they suggested backup the phone and reset to factory settings.. did that and no improvement.. Such a shame that an amazing phone, using which was a lovely experience until the Android 7 upgrade.. anyone knows what's the problem??

• Sdkhan

Best smart phone . I m using nexus 6p from last one year but didn't face any problem with my phone

AnonD-687658, 27 Jul 2017Yes I am also a victim of boot loop problem... It popped in as s... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/genera­l/guide-fix-nexus-6p-bootloop-death-blod-t364027­9

maybe this will help you

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2017Same here. Bootloop issue came after warranty. Most disappointin... moreYes I am also a victim of boot loop problem... It popped in as soon as warranty expired.... Company asking for hefty amount to replace the motherboard...why should we pay for technical fault...let's all unite and sue them...they should replace the motherboard free of cost or return the money and take the Mobile... Almost 20000 for motherboard ...damn...let's come under one roof and get the issue solved....I made complaint against them through consumer cell...they go to the extent saying they have not received such mail...even though they have marked me cc

• AC

For sound recording purposes, which microphone gives you the best quality? The speaker mic or the camera mic?
Any ideas? Thanks!

AnonD-667924, 23 Jul 2017No I get that problem in every sim... and btw 6p supports volte.... moreThen put your network mode to manual.

• myname-is-trump

AnonD-686603, 23 Jul 2017I am another victim of bootloop, it is really hopeless to see th... moreexpect dead motherboard in few weeks

AnonD-328286, 22 Jul 20176p is doesn't support volte. Thats why jio provides app for tha... moreNo I get that problem in every sim... and btw 6p supports volte... it just doesnt support jio volte...

I am another victim of bootloop, it is really hopeless to see the device marketed as flagship device breaks as soon as you are out of warranty. The option proposed by Huawei service desk is to replace the board which will cost almost same as current market price of new nexus 6P device..... Best of luck to people who are still going for this device.

AnonD-667924, 20 Jul 2017Hello! I've a problem... My network signal comes and goes in eve... more6p is doesn't support volte. Thats why jio provides app for that. And thats the reason u r facing this problem. Maybe we will get volte support in Android o

Hello! I've a problem... My network signal comes and goes in every 10-15 minutes or so automatically. But after the signal loss it sometimes shows "No Service|Jio4G" and sometimes "emergency calls only" in the Network Tile in Quick settings.. But reboot/ toggling airplane mode temporarily fixes it. Anyone else facing the same issue? I'm from India.

Thanks!

mommaj, 19 Jul 2017how do i backup my photos and contacts etc from my nexus to my ... moreJust use super backup and restore app from play store and put everything in Google drive.

• mommaj

how do i backup my photos and contacts etc from my nexus to my computer HELP

X, 03 Jul 2017used to be my favourite phone and now facing the bootloop proble... moreSame here. Bootloop issue came after warranty. Most disappointing thing is Huawei does not have the guts to admit the phone has a defect causing it. Never try this company again.

AnonD-683416, 09 Jul 2017I had the same problem with my Nexus 5. The boot loop issue is d... moremotorola nexus 6 is state of the art engineering

Andrew, 07 Jul 2017It used to be my favorite phone...really!....Amazing!!!....BUT n... moreI had the same problem with my Nexus 5. The boot loop issue is due to the power button being broken. Once I replaced it, it started working again,just fine.

• Sb