Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

• Ryan

Elise , 24 May 2018Bought Nexus 6p in mid 2016 after reading tons of good reviews o... moreI have my nexus 6P on its second battery (replaced myself) and its three years old. FYI Huawei are BS! My device often will die and not turn back on, or go into a bootloop, theres a simple fix for me, all I have to do is pull the back off the phone (its really not that hard, just lots of heat and patience with the glass, once its off once its much easier) and then unplug the batteries connection lead, then plug it back in. This generally works every time :D

• Nayeem

I bought nexus 6P in march 2016. Battery was working great till dec 2017. 2018 onwards i have to use power bank but is not that bad considering the device aging. With the timely software updates , this phone is working great for me.

• quja

Anonymous , 14 Jul 2018snap chat is laggy on most android phones, It's just poorly opti... moreOh! No! ... snapchat is not optimized on android! ... I'll cut my veins with a cookie ...

• Mark

arpit, 14 Jul 2018don't buy you will end up with big money loss its battery works ... moreDude, can You Suggest me which phone would be better ?
I want to buy a phone with better battery and camera..

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2018No, i use a Nexus 6p in 2018 and i am going to buy another phone... moresnap chat is laggy on most android phones, It's just poorly optimised on Android.

• arpit

Mark, 13 Jul 2018Should I Buy This phone ? Anyone here who tell me about this... moredon't buy you will end up with big money loss its battery works like hell ! i have it

• fly

Google nexus what is there two sim cards?

• Mark

Should I Buy This phone ?

Anyone here who tell me about this phone's Battery life and camera ??

And one question, do you have any network droping issue in this phone ?
My lg g4's Network always drop whenever i go somewher and even drop in home...

Arshu, 12 Jul 2018Should I buy this phone in 2018...?No, i use a Nexus 6p in 2018 and i am going to buy another phone because almost any Nexus 6p has a problem with the battery. When you are using the nexus 6p for a while it's going to be slow. For example i can't use Snapchat without much lag.

• Arshu

Should I buy this phone in 2018...?

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2018Bought the phone in August 2016. Started getting battery issues ... moreThat is a know issue. If you are technically gifted you can exchange the battery for a new one yourself (I bought mine on aliexpress). Or ask your local repair shop if they would do it. The disassembly guide on ifixit helped me a lot,

Bought the phone in August 2016. Started getting battery issues a month ago where the phone would shut down at 30% then slowly it started shutting off at 70%. Now the battery has completely died and wont even turn on when plugged in.

• Nexus 6p eul

Same here purchased on Jan 27, 2016 died after one year. As everybody said it was the best phone I have ever bought. I am switching to either HTC or Samsung.

• anon

sam, 30 May 2018For all those that are saying that this doesn't last, my 6p is s... morewhen did you purchase it?

• nick

sam, 30 May 2018For all those that are saying that this doesn't last, my 6p is s... moreReally? I might purchase

• sam

For all those that are saying that this doesn't last, my 6p is still going strong. It is still really fast, and charges really fast(depending on charger used). Its standby battery is still great. Usually it is an app that is destroying the battery life.

Kash, 21 May 2018My Nexus 6p went to bootloop (Canada). I called Huawei but they ... moreNormally it's the law that they give you a device lasting for a "reasonable" time. 2 years for a supposedly top-of-the-line device at top dollar price is not reasonable

Don't buy a Google Phone!! The Huawei Nexus 6P Phone lasts about 6 months before you start having battery problems amongst other issues. The battery runs out very quickly (1~ 3 hours) and the phone shuts down unexpectedly with around 20% battery or just random restarts.

• Elise

Bought Nexus 6p in mid 2016 after reading tons of good reviews online but it died in less than 2 years. The device is still working well albeit the occasional stutter (I don't really mind) but all of a sudden, it shuts down and went into bootlop (kept restarting at the Google screen) so I sent to Huawei service center for repair and according to their engineers and 'official instruction from Huawei', if the device encountered this issue, the motherboard needs to be changed and it cost me RM900+, might as well buy a new device.
Pretty weak life span for a device that was highly raved by reviewers.

• Kash

My Nexus 6p went to bootloop (Canada). I called Huawei but they are very strict with their one year warranty. My advice for everyone NEVER BUY A GOOGLE PHONE