Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

Jeff, 13 Sep 2018Having this phone more then 2 years. Changed battery and it work... moreMay I know what should be ideal battery timing for this cell

ajgarcia, 29 Aug 2018This is the worst phone i've had, it first gave me battery probl... moreI was told by Project Fi you can't change the battery in the Nexus 6p. That it's a inbuilt battery. So not sure what you did to your phone.

Jeff, 13 Sep 2018Having this phone more then 2 years. Changed battery and it work... moreJeff, I also really like my 6P as well but after 2.5 years the battery life was getting shorter and shorter. I went to my local Cell Phone repair shop and they replaced it at a cost of $75 CDN and voila my battery life was like new. BUT unfortunately 3 weeks later my 6P wouldn't turn on (red flashing LED of death). Took it back to the same repair store for checking and they determined the motherboard needed to be replaced. I ended up getting a different phone from my Cellular provider. Too bad, since I really enjoyed my Nexus 6P

• Jeff

Having this phone more then 2 years. Changed battery and it works like new.

This is the worst phone i've had, it first gave me battery problems and had it replaced, then it started acting sluggish and finally got stuck in the google logo. Consider another another option because you will end up spending a lot more money than the current phone value.

• murs

Skandra, 11 May 2018Apart from the battery issue which has been deeply deployed and ... moreThis is not an issue with the phone bro..this is a feature of the mobile network...when you make a call it will disconnect internet and only phone call will work...

azuwaru, 31 Jul 2018Finally my nexus 6p died because of battery problem Only surviv... moreFinally my nexus 6p died because of battery problem
Only survive 1 mount

• BatteryBlows

Sadly, I got one of the ones that is among the horror stories. It crashes out between 70% and 95%. I can sometimes take several pictures before it fully crashes into a boot-loop, sometimes I can take just ONE photo. Brought it in to a repair place - a guy who literally fabricates parts for phones from scratch - he looked at the model and said "buy a new phone. It is rarely only the battery. We can try to replace it, and I'll just charge the cost of the battery ($30) and labour - but chances are extremely good that it'll be much more to fix."

A good phone WHEN it worked... but it's got bottom-of-the-barrel hardware. Embarassingly bad for a $900 phone.

A lot of the comments are about the Nexus 6P. I would suggest backing up your data and then doing a full restore. If that doesn't fix the battery problems it's most likely hardware related and also more than likely the battery itself. You can find the tutorial about how to fix it yourself on iFixit or you can have a company like RxTech Repair or UBreakifix do it for you. This phone is still a beast minus the battery problems.

• Mark Bourne

Yesterday, I Purchased Nexus 6p then Update oreo 8.1 ( aug Patch ) battery Timing Is Very Good..
it give 5-6 hours on Movies.. on Web Browsing 4-5.. somewhere it's great battery timing... No lag ... And one more greatest thing is camera is a most beautiful...

This was one of the best phones I ever had, but the battery didn't last. It was ninety dollars US to replace the battery.

• Nickname

One of the best phones i have ever had. Had it for 2 years, replaced the battery and it worked like new. Highly recomended

• azuwaru

Finally my nexus 6p died because of battery problem
Only survive 1.5 years

Ultimate , 22 Jul 2018My Nuxus aint charging because it is an alien species. the real word is nexus .

• Ultimate

My Nuxus aint charging

• Ryan

Elise , 24 May 2018Bought Nexus 6p in mid 2016 after reading tons of good reviews o... moreI have my nexus 6P on its second battery (replaced myself) and its three years old. FYI Huawei are BS! My device often will die and not turn back on, or go into a bootloop, theres a simple fix for me, all I have to do is pull the back off the phone (its really not that hard, just lots of heat and patience with the glass, once its off once its much easier) and then unplug the batteries connection lead, then plug it back in. This generally works every time :D

• Nayeem

I bought nexus 6P in march 2016. Battery was working great till dec 2017. 2018 onwards i have to use power bank but is not that bad considering the device aging. With the timely software updates , this phone is working great for me.

• quja

Anonymous , 14 Jul 2018snap chat is laggy on most android phones, It's just poorly opti... moreOh! No! ... snapchat is not optimized on android! ... I'll cut my veins with a cookie ...

• Mark

arpit, 14 Jul 2018don't buy you will end up with big money loss its battery works ... moreDude, can You Suggest me which phone would be better ?
I want to buy a phone with better battery and camera..

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2018No, i use a Nexus 6p in 2018 and i am going to buy another phone... moresnap chat is laggy on most android phones, It's just poorly optimised on Android.