Huawei Nexus 6P

Huawei Nexus 6P

AnonD-478424, 20 Dec 2015Well, where should I start. I was extremely excited when I first... moreNothing like what I experience with the device. Next to no lag find it faster at browsing the web than my iPhone 6s but not at opening game apps. Fingerprint scanner has not failed me once even with damp or dusty fingers. This is the best Android I have used. The battery lasts all day. I'm a heavy user. What you have put is completely biased and I don't believe you have this device as the comments you made are far from accurate to describe the device. I feel there are to many trolls all over gsmarena and to stop these children from destroying manufacturer's reputation there should be away of proving ownership of the devices before make ridiculous fanboy comments. It's pathetic.

LEO SIIM, 15 Dec 2015What is battery life? for Nexus 6P Good.

Best phone ever used in life there is no phone to beat at present thanks Google great job.keep it up Google,

Well, where should I start. I was extremely excited when I first got this phone, but the excitement didn't last long. The first thing wrong with it i noticed is that the screen has a very yellow tint, yes i know this is a bug and will be fixed but it is very noticeable, like the screen is covered in butter. The colours are also very washed out in some applications and things but also very over saturated on other things, which is strange. The screen isn't the brightest out there, but it does the job, nothing special though. The battery - Even though the battery is 3450mAh i only get 3.5-4.5 hours on screen time with 50-75% brightness, so don't expect anything amazing. Stock android is very snappy and quick but there can be a lot of lag when using certain apps and also switching from one app to the other. The fingerprint scanner works about 85% of the time but isn't quite as fast as the iPhone 6s. The camera is really good and so is the rest of the phone. This phone was supposed to be one of the most anticipated of the year, but its definitely not the best. Maybe lower your expectations of this phone before you buy it so you won't be disappointed.

• Levy

This phone should've been mesmerizing but it's lacking in some intrinsic aspects of the android experience.

Seriously guys! Review this beast! and get it in the battery rankings chart! What's up?

Bruno, 17 Dec 2015I waited 6 months to upgrade from my nexus 4. I am bitterly disa... moreAndroid beam and tethering works fine for everyone else that has the phone.

Bruno, 17 Dec 2015I waited 6 months to upgrade from my nexus 4. I am bitterly disa... moreIt evident that your opinion is made up as the Nexus 6P is the best Android phone available right now according to several reviewers, including The Verge and Android Authority. All of the reviews of the phone have been positive and everything you have said in your comment seems to be either false or full of negativity because you have something against the brand.

• Bruno

I waited 6 months to upgrade from my nexus 4. I am bitterly disappointed with the nexus 6p, this will my lady experiment with nexus. I haven't got the value for money, and I was disappointed from the start with how little useful soft the nexus 6p came with. I couldn't get the tethering to work with the USB, android beam. I was Ready to had it back but don't fall for the 30 day return if you are not happy. There were heated conversations before Optus accepted there was a problem, and eventually connected me with Hauwie help center.

missing review!!!!!, 17 Dec 2015Dears , I wonder!!! What is the missing review people is compl... moreThe button you are clicking on is "PREVIEW"

• Bilal

missing review!!!!!, 17 Dec 2015Dears , I wonder!!! What is the missing review people is compl... moreIts a preview only. People are requesting for detailed review covering detailed benchmarks etc

• missing review!!!!!

Dears ,
I wonder!!!
What is the missing review people is complaining about????!!!!!!
I can see the review when click on review button.
Why people still complaining where is gsmarena the review ???

AnonD-475784, 13 Dec 2015main disadvantage is the charger socket is different than the ot... moreNexus 6p comes with a charger and also an additional shorter wire that you can plug into any other charger's adapter.

• Tttttttt

Where is the review???

shubham, 09 Dec 2015hey, what about display, does it have yellow tint ? cause I had ... moreI have more of a slight pinkish tint but only when viewing from an angle. It doesn't bug me much and I can live with it. You can blame OLEDs and Samsung for this issue.

• Wazzaaa

Where is the reviewwww????

• alex

LEO SIIM, 15 Dec 2015What is battery life? for Nexus 6P With heavy use u can go up to 8h a day, with medium usage u can go up to 12 using power saving mode. Battery life isn't a issue on the 6p because even if u play heavy games and battery can't last more than 6h u have fast charging and u can top the battery from 0-60 percent in about half an hour which can last for the rest of the day easily. So don't worry battery on 6p is very decent very acceptable, for me it's enough for a full day.

Guyzzz trust me it is the one of the best phone ever I have been using this for month and every time I use I fall in love with nexus 6p again and again

• Scott

AnonD-475784, 13 Dec 2015main disadvantage is the charger socket is different than the ot... moreYes, it uses a USB Type-C charger. But this isn't a proprietary charger like Apple devices, it will replace the current micro-usb standard. I personally love it because you don't have to guess which way is 'up' when plugging it in. http://www.cnet.com/news/usb-type-c-one-cable-to­-connect-them-all/