Huawei nova 4e

Huawei nova 4e

• LeeHarvey

Released today in Malaysia MYR 1199

Ayman blue, 15 Mar 2019Plz Huawei we need oled display and UD fingerprint scanner for l... moreIt is impossible 😑

Great phone: 128 GB for only 270 euros. 99 % of people do not need more than that kind of phone.

Plz Huawei we need oled display and UD fingerprint scanner for less than 350 dollars

• Chee Khuan

Maxtan, 15 Mar 2019Poor graphics card!!At least better than SAMSUNG Exynos 7904 and Exynos 7885.

• Maxtan

Poor graphics card!!

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2019Is it metal build? Because at this price not having gorilla glas... moreNot that overpriced. and Cpu is not that bad what you think. I think it's an all-rounded phone in midrange.

Is it metal build? Because at this price not having gorilla glass and with such bad cpu and small battery I don't think I will go for it.

raiden78, 14 Mar 2019Huawei, pls make smaller phones.This is literally the smallest 6.15 inch phone this year. Only slightly bigger area than the 5.97 inch Mi 9 SE but somehow 0.1 mm thinner. Not to mention the microSD and 3.5 mm jack. But yeah, I'd like to see Huawei go even smaller

Huawei, pls make smaller phones.

• Jimmy

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2019I think this is the P30 lite -, global version. Yes it is Nova 4e AKA P30 Lite

I think this is the P30 lite -, global version.

Nice one...

• akw

Adrj, 12 Mar 2019Aren't already enough Huawei phones?nope , it's good to have a cheap camera phone with ultrawide lens :) which is cheaper than Huawei nova 4, there are LG G5 and LG G6 without bookeh/portrait mode | there is LG Q60 | also Samsung Galaxy M30 which is near LG G6 at price , and Samsung Galaxy A50

IP68?

• Adrj

Aren't already enough Huawei phones?