Huawei nova 5T

Huawei nova 5T

• yoji

JRX2, 16 Sep 2019The only reason I bought this besides the Redmi k20 Pro 8gb 128g... moreHow much is the downpayment bro? haha

• Andrea

Which one better for long term (3-5 years) and used for games (rpg and moba) between realme 5 pro and huawei nova 5T? My friend said mid end chipset only work best for gaming for 2-3 years after that it wont work well. I want to upgrade my samsung J2 prime since it doesnt works well since 1 year ago. Please answer anyone.

• MCCoy

: )

• Angel

Wel, 20 Sep 2019I want to put my micro sd cartd, but i was disappointed when i k... moreYou're disappointed because you can't read the specs of a phone before buying it?

• Wel

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019No card slot mean you can only put 2 sim card in the phone, you ... moreI want to put my micro sd cartd, but i was disappointed when i know about that there's no separate slot for micro sd card i was so disappointed!!😣😣&#12­8534;😖😔😔&­;#128532;

JRX2, 16 Sep 2019The only reason I bought this besides the Redmi k20 Pro 8gb 128g... moreyou can't root Huawei phones

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019no card slot means 1 sim card 1 sd card or 2 sim card only ?No card slot mean you can only put 2 sim card in the phone, you can't any micro SD card, like those iPhone, Xiaomi K20 pro.

I'm very disappointed in display because I have Samsung note edje.it released 4or 5 years before bu it has oled screen now it is older version ...I expected more than display quality in NOVA 5t but I'm going to buy it in Sri Lanka because l like it build quality and camara

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019no card slot means 1 sim card 1 sd card or 2 sim card only ?2 sim cards only, no place for SD card

no card slot means 1 sim card 1 sd card or 2 sim card only ?

Malaysia, 16 Sep 2019huawei 5t battery ok ? overall what is the bad for huawei 5t Possibility of losing Google support in future is it's biggest drawback.

Jon Broadcast, 16 Sep 2019The only downside is, it is not 5G ready.5G implementation is about half a decade away in my country, by the time 5G become wide spreads, this phone is already in a recycle bin... hahahaha

The only downside is, it is not 5G ready.

• Lurker ng Davao

Den, 11 Sep 2019Is that true? ItÂ’s not mentioned anywhere in the order page...I think it depends on the market. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got mine here in the Philippines and I got a USB Type-C headset included in the box.

• Malaysia

huawei 5t battery ok ? overall what is the bad for huawei 5t

• JRX2

The only reason I bought this besides the Redmi k20 Pro 8gb 128gb variant is due to the promo here in the Philippines

18,990 pesos at 24 months zero installment is 791.66 pesos per month. That is a steal if you are working and cant save enough for the mid range phone.

So far after I watched all the reviews. its just fine for my use. After 1 year I will root this phone. And I can sell the freebies to get extra cash to pay for the installments.

• alabang90210

Not oled screen? What a disappointment.

• Sicnarfio

Nope. got my 9T Pro/ K20 Pro which is literally SD 855 for only 19k, almost the same price as Nova5T

What a waste. This trend of no headphone jack and expandable storage still baffles me to this day.

• Anony