Huawei P30

Huawei P30

• VINZ

Is it showing whats app,fb & other notification icon in always on display?im planning to buy this instead of s10.

Anonymous, 09 May 2019Have someone bought that phone?No.

• ChoiceMaker

Aaqif, 12 May 2019S10 or p30? Depends on you.

Personally I don't dare to try Samsung. This was years ago but I remember not being satisfied with the scrolling feeling on samsungs and androids overall. I'm sure this has changed a lot for the better by now. Still not satisfied but I tried my sisters Mate 20 Pro and well.. It will have to do I guess haha

Also. If you remember apple knowingly slowing down their iPhones? Samsung said they didn't but that turned out to be a lie. And hence, I don't dare to try samsung phones for this reason as well.. People say their Huaweis is fast after months & years. I've even seen people change from Samsung to Huawei and they say that Samsung is slow.. I don't know. But I'm not gonna risk it.

People complain about Huaweis UI. Doesn't really matter for me at least. I think all androids are cluttered.

And to end this quickly. The overall better performace on the camera is not Huawei. It's samsung, google & apple. Huawei loses a lot on video. Lucky for me i don't record often. And it's decent recording quality.. It does the job.

I'd say they are equally good but on different areas. And P30 is cheaper so..

• Aaqif

S10 or p30?

Have someone bought that phone?

• Nick

Can someone who actually owns the phone do a review

680 EUR
IP5 dust and splash
Is this a jok?????

Shui8, 04 May 2019RYYB SuperSpectrum sensor are IMX650. Which both P30 & ... moreThanks, you got official source for that?

According to other comment here, P30 has IMX 600 with RYYB filter on top of it.

Couldn't find official pdf whitepaper of the phone, shame

Anonymous, 03 May 2019Thanks for replying, according to Google, only the P30 pro ... moreRYYB SuperSpectrum sensor are IMX650. Which both P30 & the P30 Pro version has. IMX600 using old RGB setup. Pro version a bit better because of OIS added & lower f1.6 aperture.

Google listing IMX600 because its the rumor of vanilla P30 before the phone launch.

Shui8, 03 May 2019Nope, P30 camera are better than Mate 20 X. P30 using Sony ... moreThanks for replying, according to Google, only the P30 pro has imx 650, and imx 600 is the one in P30 (non pro). Need to check all this!

Anonymous, 03 May 2019Thanks for replying Chee Khuan, please note Mate 20 X has b... moreNope, P30 camera are better than Mate 20 X. P30 using Sony IMX 650 are more advance than IMX 600 on Mate 20 X, because of the RYYB sensor, better on lowlights than Mate.

Plus camera algorithm on P30 series are more mature & natural than Mate does.

Thanks for replying Chee Khuan, please note Mate 20 X has better camera than P30, unless you are referring to the selfie one.

• Chee Khuan

Anonymous, 02 May 2019hi, P30 or Mate 20 X ?If you want a phone with good camera performance, P30 is a good choice.

If you want a phone with best battery life and above average camera performance, Mate20 X is a good choice.

hi, P30 or Mate 20 X ?

P30user, 22 Apr 2019I was once dilemma like u. But in the end I took the P30. H... moreThank you for giving me an idea bro

BAXI, 23 Apr 2019Both are good but I would go with P30, because it's cheaper... moreThank you for your suggestions.

• Me

BAXI, 24 Apr 2019Mate 20 is for some weird reason way to expensive in my cou... moreS10e ofc but if i would chouse i would get p30

• Taddy

Just had P30 for 7days...price,camera,battery, free gt watch, and dolby earphone... AWESOME PHONE!!!

• Gogayonggo

Is the back scratch resistant also?

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2019Opinions between p30 and mate 20?Compact, camera, future proof, display, - P30

Bigger, battery, ir blaster - Mate 20