Huawei P30 lite

Huawei P30 lite

Tha actual reality of this cameara is that the reds and pinks are heavily saturated, almost acceptable in bright conditions but terrible in lower. Really a puzzle why 'professional ' reviewers have not picked up on this massive issue???

• Huawei user

kamel, 31 Jul 2019to huawei sanctions after international black list......, your ... moreAndroid 10 Q

• kamel

to huawei sanctions after international black list......, your reduced price to euro200 available.
model : P30 Lite - (6GB ROM+128GB RAM. Black)?

Is it available upgradeable android Q 10 ?
or
huawei own operating system which one?

• edu

i have p30 lite and record video 60fps

0.8um on both front and back camera... That is poor light gathering ability.

F/1.8 captures good details but it won't help at all in low light because 0.8um can't capture enough light for it to show its details.
It should have been 1.12um for good low light performance or at least 1um for average low light performance. It's priced higher than Realme 3 Pro where I live so it's a bad choice.

• Bat88

WIFI direct is compatible only with huawei phones

yesterday I bought I new phone, I wanted to send my pictures from my Huawei P30 lite to the new phone.
There is this small popup that tells me it's only campatible with huawei. and I can send picutres.

• Marius

Huawei P30 Lite or Huawei P20? And why?

TIMOoO82, 27 Jul 2019Bad front cam specialist in portrait mode Cut head and hair That's not true, photos in portrait mode are excellent and I think u not even own this phone but spread fake news!!!

Excellent, then you do not have to go to the hairdresser

• sayabosanhidup

and i have this
p30 lite phone

although it has a 6.15inch big display but still it is
as big as my zte nubia z17 n xiaomi redminote 4x

Which smartphone is best P30lite Or P20 mate pro .

Bad front cam specialist in portrait mode
Cut head and hair

Naz, 25 Jul 2019Hi, Is the Huawei P30 Lite Dual Sim.Yes

• Naz

Hi, Is the Huawei P30 Lite Dual Sim.

How to date at photo. At stickers I can't eliminate others. I need only date in my photo

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2019I experienced the same sir/maam! But I also tried connecting to ... moreYou can watch Netflix in HD on P30 Lite?

• Nobert

Huawei P30 lite .

Price 200 Eur € .

24.07.2019.

• b00Zee

The camera so awfull

• b00Zee

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Huawei P30 Lite or Huawei P20? And why? P20 pro

Anonymous, 28 May 2019Anybody having a problem in streaming 1080p videos in Netflix? O... moreI experienced the same sir/maam! But I also tried connecting to a much faster Internet connection and it enhanced the screen definition perhaps. I can't say it's 1080p but maybe, just maybe