Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

tate, 18 Oct 2015On my view P8 lite is better then J5 according to full specs ,I'... morePlease tell me that which phone has best camera result p8 lite, honor 4c, or galaxy j5

• Ash

can take video call from Huawei P8 Lite ?

• uzumymw

Hi, i want to know that which phone has best camera, samsung galaxy j5, huawei honor 4c, or p8lite?

Dotman, 18 Oct 2015I am so confused now with the comment i have been reading since,... moreI have used huawei p8 lite its very dull smartphone cheap in design and poor optimization
Go for samsung galaxy j5 its best smartphone in this price range

• Dotman

I am so confused now with the comment i have been reading since,i don't know whether to go for p8 lite or not ....need your advice pls.

• tate

On my view P8 lite is better then J5 according to full specs ,I'm about to buy J5 or P8 lite

• Imad

MuhammadAli, 17 Oct 2015Yup, you are absolutely right. Same is the case with me. A few g... moreDo you upgrate that

• xami

awesome

• Makfull

I bought this phone (ALE-L21 ver.) 2 weeks ago. For now i haven't notice any kind of issues. In contrary, i can say this is one hell of the phone for this price ... is not even mid range phone, it's much more then that. The performance is so great that i compare with my friend ASUS Zenfone 2 (Z3580) which is almost 2.5x more expensive then P8lite (at least in my country), so i compare 'Heartstone' game with mine and i can tell you guys ... it much faster then then Zenfone 2, the game starts and works faster ... About the battery, that's something that you can't tell so sure. I charge my battery on 2 days.. i'm regular android user, so 3G, Wireless, Emails, browsing and casual gaming, so for my expectation is more than i expected. Recommended.

• Daffy

Jadon, 13 Oct 2015I just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works pe... moreWhat do you say about the battery life? How do you use your phone

• mavi

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2015Battery life time is too short. .. Also no video calls ... yah i agree battery is too short....

• Valentin

It is a great phone. I have used it for a week and everything goes fine. Games run smoothly, but the problem is the battery. I ve managed to use it for maximum 24 hours with a lil bit of gaming and stuff. I have to mention that i own that version with Android 5.0 Lollipop.

Cheong, 17 Oct 2015Battery draining problem! Under perform CPU & GPU! Ove... moreDo you have the P8 lite? It's really that bad?

Battery life time is too short. .. Also no video calls ...

• Cheong

AnonD-455436, 17 Oct 2015Hello, can anyone tell what are the pros and cons of this smartp... moreBattery draining problem!

Under perform CPU & GPU!

Overpriced!

• Cheong

Ramsha, 16 Oct 2015can anyone please tell me that is P8 lite better than samsung J5... moreP8 lite is just a overpriced phone with under perform CPU &GPU if compared with J5.

The battery life for P8 lite is bad also if compared with J5.

Same is the case here.

After the new update of EMUI, google play store has stopped working. Games like Clash of Clans and Badland and apps like instagram are not responding either. I have tried googling solutions, but no success so far. If someone can help, it would be great.

• MuhammadAli

AnonD-437835, 16 Oct 2015after updata to ALE-L21C185B130 google play store , youtube h... moreYup, you are absolutely right. Same is the case with me. A few games and apps are not working. Google play store is not working either. I am trying my best to find a solution but no success so far

• Kiel

Can anyone tell me, how's the battery life? Is it drain right away? how many hours can the P8 Lite be used?