Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Kiel

Can anyone tell me, how's the battery life? Is it drain right away? how many hours can the P8 Lite be used?

Hello, can anyone tell what are the pros and cons of this smartphone please? I have a Huawei Ascend G6 but I want to buy a new one and I want to know if this is the better ption or not.

Greetings from Portugal

Ramsha, 16 Oct 2015can anyone please tell me that is P8 lite better than samsung J5... morep8 lite is alot better then J5. but instead of these 2 phone. you should consider huawei honor 4c. almost the same as p8 lite, but saves alot of money.

AnonD-437835, 16 Oct 2015after updata to ALE-L21C185B130 google play store , youtube h... moredid you try resetting the phone to factory settings. that might solve your problems.

• Xubair

Faheem , 16 Oct 2015The new update is safe to install, after installing my p8 lite h... moreWorst battery timing.......

after updata to ALE-L21C185B130 google play store , youtube has stopped working and lot of freezes

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei ... moreAs i know, there is no specific slot for sd card in this phone. however you may use sd card by insert in sim2 slot. this mean that you only use one sim card in this way.

• Ramsha

can anyone please tell me that is P8 lite better than samsung J5 or not ??

• Faheem

The new update is safe to install, after installing my p8 lite has become more better and fast. Absolutely no issue with message sending or receive, camera quality is very good as compared to samsung phones. And battery life is quite good..

• chip

It's kinda confusing because some reviews of the huawei p8 lite says that it is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 and some reviews says it is not. So who really is telling the truth about it?

• dimuthu

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei ... moreyou can remove sim 2 and insert sd card

AnonD-429045, 15 Oct 2015Hi All Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating... morehi frnD
what is the battery timing of this cell phone ?
and hows touch and both cameras?
sorry for my bad english

Hi FrndZ i want to buy this cell phone plzz tell me hows this cell plz tell me about battery timing both cameras and touch wise plz frndZ tell me soRRy for my bad english

Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei P8 lite?

Hi All
Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating and shut up.
P8 lite is an exellent mobile phone, i love the camera and its super fast when browsing the net. so i also recomend P8lite. thank you

• roof

348 MB, update received ALE-L21C185B130. does anyone have an idea if its safe to update. or it causes issue? if you have updated. please share the experience.

• gsm1616

Huawei p8 lite or Huawei g7 ?

• AnonD-207198

Dear All, I received new update 364 MB, does anyone know for what the new update,

• Nato

I'm looking to buy the P8 and I'd just like to find out what issues people have had with this phone

• Omar

How much does the battery lasts in stand by?