Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Omar

How much does the battery lasts in stand by?

• Django

There is no OTG in this phone Ali.

• Ali

I want to USB flash drive on my P8 Lite. Inform me how can i use USB on P8 Lite.
Waiting for suggestion

• Bie

musleem, 12 Oct 2015hai guys i want to brought huaweip8 lite this phone is better or notI don't recommend Huawei P8 lite, I bought my phone a month ago and I have 3 major issues 1. Messages not delivered ( Bug is not fix yet) 2. Camera (back cam poor quality) 3. Battery sucks!

• Bie

Jadon, 13 Oct 2015I just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works pe... morehope your phone works fine and will not encounter the issues same as mine. try to monitor your messages if all were delivered to you.

• Bie

Shane, 13 Oct 2015Am going to buy a Huawei P8Lite.It's much better and looked nice... moreit looks nice indeed, but I hope you don't have the issues same as mine.

• Bie

I bought Huawei P8 lite a month ago, and I'm having issues receiving the messages, but my contacts confirmed that the messages has been sent with delivery report, it happened with most of my contacts and until now i am having the same issue with most of my contacts. and the video and back cam has a poor quality for a 13 megapixel, and the battery sucks! I don't recommend this phone, better buy Samsung J5/J7 or LG G4 stylus.

• Shane

Am going to buy a Huawei P8Lite.It's much better and looked nice.I recommended for you all.

Thanks.

• imran

Lucky , 12 Oct 2015P8 lite have to charge 2 times a day if not using T.TYes its true battery stand of huawei p 8lite poor i have also same problem 2 time charge in day

• Jadon

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2015hi Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy... moreI just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works perfectly. I strongly recommend for you.

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2015hi Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy... moreI recommend you should choose Huawei P8 Lite !

hi
Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy - huawei p8lite or Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• saad khalid

Emad , 03 Oct 2015check umi update if that hang happened press 000 and clear the... moreim also having the same problem every other sim is working fine except for friendi...dialer closes whenever i dial a number ...and i dont understand what you said press 000 and clear them....can you be more specific please?

• musleem

hai guys i want to brought huaweip8 lite this phone is better or not

Dsizz, 11 Oct 2015Please I need someone's opinion. I'm confused between 3 phones ... morecompare the prices which one is cheep p8 lite is good

• Lucky

Dsizz, 11 Oct 2015Please I need someone's opinion. I'm confused between 3 phones ... moreP8 lite have to charge 2 times a day if not using T.T

• khan

Dsizz, 11 Oct 2015Please I need someone's opinion. I'm confused between 3 phones ... morei have used lenovo p70 its battery timing is cool , but the issue i faced was that when set at auto brightness settings its brightness was fluctuating from low to high or high to low with out any change in the lighting conditions other than that a gd fone, i sold that one now using p8 lite not satisified with its battery timing , i wont recommend p8 lite or lenovo p 70 as both are almost same in specs other than battery but have issues....

• khan

AnonD-448239, 11 Oct 2015It is 4Gi have used lenovo p70 its battery timing is cool , but the issue i faced was that when set at auto brightness settings its brightness was fluctuating from low to high or high to low with out any change in the lighting conditions other than that a gd fone, i sold that one now using p8 lite not satisified with its battery timing , i wont recommend p8 lite or lenovo p 70 as both are almost same in specs other than battery but have issues....

• ghail

wickrgiha, 11 Oct 2015Hi friends My battery drains within 5-6hrs. Even in standby mo... moreI charge mine 2 times aday (not using it) and 3-4times a day with FB, messenger and COC