Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Xubair

Faheem , 16 Oct 2015The new update is safe to install, after installing my p8 lite h... moreWorst battery timing.......

after updata to ALE-L21C185B130 google play store , youtube has stopped working and lot of freezes

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei ... moreAs i know, there is no specific slot for sd card in this phone. however you may use sd card by insert in sim2 slot. this mean that you only use one sim card in this way.

• Ramsha

can anyone please tell me that is P8 lite better than samsung J5 or not ??

• Faheem

The new update is safe to install, after installing my p8 lite has become more better and fast. Absolutely no issue with message sending or receive, camera quality is very good as compared to samsung phones. And battery life is quite good..

• chip

It's kinda confusing because some reviews of the huawei p8 lite says that it is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 and some reviews says it is not. So who really is telling the truth about it?

• dimuthu

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei ... moreyou can remove sim 2 and insert sd card

AnonD-429045, 15 Oct 2015Hi All Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating... morehi frnD
what is the battery timing of this cell phone ?
and hows touch and both cameras?
sorry for my bad english

Hi FrndZ i want to buy this cell phone plzz tell me hows this cell plz tell me about battery timing both cameras and touch wise plz frndZ tell me soRRy for my bad english

Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei P8 lite?

Hi All
Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating and shut up.
P8 lite is an exellent mobile phone, i love the camera and its super fast when browsing the net. so i also recomend P8lite. thank you

• roof

348 MB, update received ALE-L21C185B130. does anyone have an idea if its safe to update. or it causes issue? if you have updated. please share the experience.

• gsm1616

Huawei p8 lite or Huawei g7 ?

• AnonD-207198

Dear All, I received new update 364 MB, does anyone know for what the new update,

• Nato

I'm looking to buy the P8 and I'd just like to find out what issues people have had with this phone

• Omar

How much does the battery lasts in stand by?

• Django

There is no OTG in this phone Ali.

• Ali

I want to USB flash drive on my P8 Lite. Inform me how can i use USB on P8 Lite.
Waiting for suggestion

• Bie

musleem, 12 Oct 2015hai guys i want to brought huaweip8 lite this phone is better or notI don't recommend Huawei P8 lite, I bought my phone a month ago and I have 3 major issues 1. Messages not delivered ( Bug is not fix yet) 2. Camera (back cam poor quality) 3. Battery sucks!

• Bie

Jadon, 13 Oct 2015I just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works pe... morehope your phone works fine and will not encounter the issues same as mine. try to monitor your messages if all were delivered to you.