Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

AnonD-429045, 15 Oct 2015Hi All Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating... morehi frnD
what is the battery timing of this cell phone ?
and hows touch and both cameras?
sorry for my bad english

Hi FrndZ i want to buy this cell phone plzz tell me hows this cell plz tell me about battery timing both cameras and touch wise plz frndZ tell me soRRy for my bad english

Does anyone know where the slot is for an SD card on the Huawei P8 lite?

Hi All
Can i first say to the Samsung lover please stop hating and shut up.
P8 lite is an exellent mobile phone, i love the camera and its super fast when browsing the net. so i also recomend P8lite. thank you

• roof

348 MB, update received ALE-L21C185B130. does anyone have an idea if its safe to update. or it causes issue? if you have updated. please share the experience.

• gsm1616

Huawei p8 lite or Huawei g7 ?

• AnonD-207198

Dear All, I received new update 364 MB, does anyone know for what the new update,

• Nato

I'm looking to buy the P8 and I'd just like to find out what issues people have had with this phone

• Omar

How much does the battery lasts in stand by?

• Django

There is no OTG in this phone Ali.

• Ali

I want to USB flash drive on my P8 Lite. Inform me how can i use USB on P8 Lite.
Waiting for suggestion

• Bie

musleem, 12 Oct 2015hai guys i want to brought huaweip8 lite this phone is better or notI don't recommend Huawei P8 lite, I bought my phone a month ago and I have 3 major issues 1. Messages not delivered ( Bug is not fix yet) 2. Camera (back cam poor quality) 3. Battery sucks!

• Bie

Jadon, 13 Oct 2015I just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works pe... morehope your phone works fine and will not encounter the issues same as mine. try to monitor your messages if all were delivered to you.

• Bie

Shane, 13 Oct 2015Am going to buy a Huawei P8Lite.It's much better and looked nice... moreit looks nice indeed, but I hope you don't have the issues same as mine.

• Bie

I bought Huawei P8 lite a month ago, and I'm having issues receiving the messages, but my contacts confirmed that the messages has been sent with delivery report, it happened with most of my contacts and until now i am having the same issue with most of my contacts. and the video and back cam has a poor quality for a 13 megapixel, and the battery sucks! I don't recommend this phone, better buy Samsung J5/J7 or LG G4 stylus.

• Shane

Am going to buy a Huawei P8Lite.It's much better and looked nice.I recommended for you all.

Thanks.

• imran

Lucky , 12 Oct 2015P8 lite have to charge 2 times a day if not using T.TYes its true battery stand of huawei p 8lite poor i have also same problem 2 time charge in day

• Jadon

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2015hi Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy... moreI just brought Huawei P8 lite few days ago.Until now it works perfectly. I strongly recommend for you.

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2015hi Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy... moreI recommend you should choose Huawei P8 Lite !

hi
Please help me with opinion. I can't decide wich one to buy - huawei p8lite or Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL