Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

Tjr, 30 Jan 2016Why my right speaker are not working anymore? This is my new pho... moreThere is only one speaker in there. The other port is a microphone.

• sohaail

Is this set otg supported?

• Tjr

Why my right speaker are not working anymore? This is my new phone i bought it on dec 20 2015

Yes ..go for huawei p8 lite ... That I have it...

• lol

Toqi, 29 Jan 2016In your P8 lite ..... battery timing is best or not?.... because... moreIf your phone is still turned on yes it will be using battery. easiest way to explain is if the phone turned off every time the screen did, you would have to completely restart the phone to get all functions working again and then open any applications as these would all be closed. Basically there are always functions running in the background.

• Noona

Hi all! I have few smartphones to choose from and I can't decide which one..
Can you guys help me pick the best one from these? I'm kinda worried about the P8 battery tho...
- Huawei P8Lite,
- Honor X4,
- Samsung Galaxy J5,
- Motorola Moto G3,
- LG G4c,
- LG G4s.

p8 lite or note 3 which one is good ?

Niz, 27 Jan 2016Is this phone getting heat???no
even i use several hours
listening songs surfing, using cam , it remain cool

• Sam

AnonD-487877, 28 Jan 2016Perfect device according to its price. I am a big fan.true :D

no issue of battery even i listen Qawali of khan Sahab duration 40 mins 30 mins
hardly 2 % battery used
when i watch video in full brightness avg battery down.

• Sam

AnonD-494528, 29 Jan 2016any opinion about the p8 lite camera.awesome camera(back , front)
also built-in beauty mood :D
focus is also gud.

• Sam

AnonD-396766, 28 Jan 2016charging time from 3% to 100% take about 2:15 to 2:30 hours.no man Almost it takes 2.45 hours to charge fully

• Seth Rollins

Huawei p8 lite :-[.....one of the worst phones I Have ever used.And the worst thing is the battery.Worst than a old Nokia

Hello friends I have my p8 lite and very happy with this Huawei model.
Please guide how to create new folder in music option. And how to transfer songs to folder option.

• aqib

Toqi, 29 Jan 2016In your P8 lite ..... battery timing is best or not?.... because... moresame case with mine...

• Toqi

AnonD-493834, 27 Jan 2016I strongly suggest this Huawei P8 lite if you want the best perf... moreIn your P8 lite ..... battery timing is best or not?.... because i have P8 lite but its battery drains automatically. If mobile battery is 48% at 11.00 pm and after night , on morning 7.00 am its battery will left 32%.
What is the matter in it...?

• Lakhani

My p8 lite is very slow in internet, videos take very long to play at least a minute I have a 4g connection but it feels like old GPRS technology on this phone

any opinion about the p8 lite camera.

• Shoaib

RJ, 24 Dec 2015Well I have purchased P8 lite a week ago after a careful analysi... moreI am facing one problem with my p 8 lite , at morning time SIMs are not accessible although at night both were working., which application make SIMs in sleep mode, how ko fix this problem

• RL

Is this phone support 128GB microSD cards?