Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Z.M.Din

its a nice, elegant, smart phone two slot for sim card with great FMC feature. it is realy remarkable

• Siemans

Which is better between P8 Lite and Hisense Pureshot/+ ? Thanks in advance.

• Shapeesh

I don't think this phone has corning gorilla glass. I took the protective silicon paper off, and in one day the screen has small scuffs and blemishes. I never used Abby protective on Abby of my phones and they all stayed fine. This came with a plastic paper and one I removed it scratched in one day.

• vmaa

DN_Sylvestre, 30 Jan 2016I seem to also Have a problem with the battery on the P8 lite. A... moreNever had such a problem, go to your service maybe it's system

• Roberto

P8Lite or Honor X4?????????

• DN_Sylvestre

I seem to also Have a problem with the battery on the P8 lite. At 10 at night,I charged my phone to a full 100 % and unplugged it but once I woke up at 10 in the morning the battery was at 57 % without me even using it. Is it meant to be like this?

Tjr, 30 Jan 2016Why my right speaker are not working anymore? This is my new pho... moreThere is only one speaker in there. The other port is a microphone.

• sohaail

Is this set otg supported?

• Tjr

Why my right speaker are not working anymore? This is my new phone i bought it on dec 20 2015

Yes ..go for huawei p8 lite ... That I have it...

• lol

Toqi, 29 Jan 2016In your P8 lite ..... battery timing is best or not?.... because... moreIf your phone is still turned on yes it will be using battery. easiest way to explain is if the phone turned off every time the screen did, you would have to completely restart the phone to get all functions working again and then open any applications as these would all be closed. Basically there are always functions running in the background.

• Noona

Hi all! I have few smartphones to choose from and I can't decide which one..
Can you guys help me pick the best one from these? I'm kinda worried about the P8 battery tho...
- Huawei P8Lite,
- Honor X4,
- Samsung Galaxy J5,
- Motorola Moto G3,
- LG G4c,
- LG G4s.

p8 lite or note 3 which one is good ?

Niz, 27 Jan 2016Is this phone getting heat???no
even i use several hours
listening songs surfing, using cam , it remain cool

• Sam

AnonD-487877, 28 Jan 2016Perfect device according to its price. I am a big fan.true :D

no issue of battery even i listen Qawali of khan Sahab duration 40 mins 30 mins
hardly 2 % battery used
when i watch video in full brightness avg battery down.

• Sam

AnonD-494528, 29 Jan 2016any opinion about the p8 lite camera.awesome camera(back , front)
also built-in beauty mood :D
focus is also gud.

• Sam

AnonD-396766, 28 Jan 2016charging time from 3% to 100% take about 2:15 to 2:30 hours.no man Almost it takes 2.45 hours to charge fully

• Seth Rollins

Huawei p8 lite :-[.....one of the worst phones I Have ever used.And the worst thing is the battery.Worst than a old Nokia

Hello friends I have my p8 lite and very happy with this Huawei model.
Please guide how to create new folder in music option. And how to transfer songs to folder option.