Huawei P8max

Huawei P8max

• Finland

AnonD-239830, 12 Sep 2015I got a flip case with my P8max but I'm not using it. This phone... more

Hi..

Do you know how to can added the Finnish language p8 max phone..the menu does not exist

• M Abbas

Its a good device. UI does not smoothly integrate other apps. If you have one contact with multi numbers WhatsApp are not shown in the contact. Cannot access Facebook from notification pull down..

• Kikujiro0208

Ahmed, 13 Dec 2015How you activate double tap i cant find it Settings...motion control...double touch...

• Kikujiro0208

AnonD-478389, 20 Dec 2015I love this phone but I have a problem with Google store. I inst... moreBesides google play apk, you need to also install google services apk...

• Kikujiro0208

AnonD-428046, 09 Dec 2015Is it noticeably faster? I might do it later today.Slightly better battery management...

• pwf

Kamlesh, 21 Dec 2015Where can one buy this phone in Singapore ? Does it work with S... moreYes, this phone work at Singapore. I am using it.

• Kamlesh

Where can one buy this phone in Singapore ?
Does it work with Starhub 4G ?

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2015Hi. My p8 max has many problems Almost all apps notifications d... moreMe too, I have this problem. HELP !!!!!

AnonD-439873, 12 Sep 2015Has anyone ordered this device to Canada? Does it play well/seam... moreyes is working with bell and rogers, 3g sometimes 4g no LTE

I love this phone but I have a problem with Google store. I installed the APK file and when i want to download a game or something, it tels me that there is a problem with the server, I go to settings and i clear data on Google Play store, Download mamager and Goofle Framenetwork or something like this and is working then but after 30 min or so, when i open the google store, it opens for a second then it disapear, so is not loading no more and I dont get the emails if any come in, unless i open the email program then it refreshes. Also with my Android Wear watch is also stops working and is all happening at the same time, since the Google Store app stops to work. so is something with Synking or so.
Did anyone seen this before and got a fix for it?

Kikujiro0208, 08 Dec 2015Hurah! My p8max just got an upgrade to 6.0...I didn't get update to 6.0. Can I manually do it?? Anyway??

• Ahmed

Kikujiro0208, 30 Oct 2015Got my phone (703 version) for 3 months now: Pros: * superb ... moreHow you activate double tap i cant find it

Hi. My p8 max has many problems
Almost all apps notifications doesn't work
I have to turn on what's app manually to see if there is messages
When I got message from unknown number it is blocked by harassment filter &if I try to restore it to phone messages it disappears
I'm very very disappointed

Kikujiro0208, 08 Dec 2015Hurah! My p8max just got an upgrade to 6.0...Is it noticeably faster? I might do it later today.

AnonD-449577, 08 Dec 2015Hello guys , i have a problem i'm not sure if it's phone problem... morenevermind guys it was IP conflict between Laptop & the phone ^_^ thanks in advance

Hello guys , i have a problem i'm not sure if it's phone problem or my connection , my wifi was working normally yesterday but today when i tried to connect it connects but the network unavalible like i can't use internet although it's connected to the Wi-Fi and the other phones working , there was problem with laptop also , when i connect my phone to Wi-Fi it works for like 30sec~1min then it says unavailable network , so what u guys think about it is it phone problem or my router ?

• Kikujiro0208

Hurah! My p8max just got an upgrade to 6.0...

meds, 05 Dec 2015memory card slot is on sim slot too? You are correct.

phil, 06 Dec 2015Why wasn't this phone made to work on American 4 g lte networks ... moreAmerican and Chinese 4G LTE bandwidths are different from the rest of the world. Blame your service providers, not the phone makers. AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile want you to buy their house brand of phones.

• phil

Why wasn't this phone made to work on American 4 g lte networks it's a great phone but useless to American networks how stupid of them to make this beast of a phone limited to only certain networks what a waste.