Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

• JAU

@nvalwaikar

for that specific model, the slot is a hybrid for SD and 2nd sim

AnonD-653689, 18 Mar 2017Please help! I have the huawei P9 plus and after the last up... moreThat looks seriously bad and weird , no such thing happened to mine after the update
Anyway try normally hard-resetting the device as the company will recommend you
after the reset if it still does the same thing then call a service center or send an email to the costumer service and tell them then directly that you already did the reset !
good luck dude!

AnonD-573368, 07 Mar 2017Finally I have received the Nougat update, well it looks better ... moreYa even i mentioned about this in xda but no one understands.

• Shuhail

P9 plus multitasking is a joke. App reloads everytime even if ram is 2gb free

Please help!

I have the huawei P9 plus and after the last update to Android 7.0. My device have a problem. When I ever play a video whether it's on YouTube or from the device, while playing the video switch the device from horizontal to vertical, the video quality will become so bad and you will notice many thin vertical lines divided the screen.

I only face this problem when playing videos.
Have anyone noticed this problem, and what is the solution please.?

huawei p9 plus VIE-L29 (Dual SIM)
Does this model also have the Hybrid Slot for Second sim and SD card or this model has a dedicated slot for sd card???

• JAU

Are they going to release an nougat update in the philippines?

Finally I have received the Nougat update, well it looks better and faster , one thing I dislike so far, there was an option to turn your screen colors mode into vivid mode which makes it sexier for me, that option is gone now
Anyway hope the performance and the battery life to be good overall!

AnonD-646584, 05 Mar 2017Anyone had the same experience? should i download new software ... moreI don't really know buddy I didn't face such thing! Do you mean it is resetting it self automatically on its own ? That looks weird actually.
You better send an email to the company telling them what's happening! And if they didn't answer you properly call the service center in your country if there is one! Good Luck bud!

• AnonD-195163

AnonD-646584, 05 Mar 2017Anyone had the same experience? should i download new software ... moreI didn't face this problem...
But I found out that Samsung smartphone has a feature to auto factory reset your phone IF you attempt to unlock your phone incorrectly 10 times.. for security purpose just in case you lost your phone or your phone got stolen..
Is this the possible reason? But I couldn't find any setting about this on my P9 Plus..
Anyway, if this happen again, I suggest you to contact customer service.. since your phone is still under warranty..

Radwa, 21 Feb 2017I have bought this mobile 3 months ago, and today is the 4th tim... moreAnyone had the same experience?
should i download new software for it?

• Dwarriorrz

Y my p9 still didnt get anything news upgrade to 7.1 nougat version... Even my mate 8 n my honor 6+ already upgrade to version 7.1 nougat.... What the hell happen here.. Could anybody give some info...

Hi, I live in Hungary, but a lot of P9 plus users got the android 7.0. I think it come in waves....

AnonD-580028, 04 Mar 2017I think all c432b181 should get nougat. check on HiCre, or the n... moreAre you in Germany too? I have exactly the same number! I've checked on both places still nothing! Let's wait some more time what can I else :D

AnonD-573368, 03 Mar 2017Really ? Holy Cow! I'm in Germany I hope this happens to mine too ! I think all c432b181 should get nougat. check on HiCre, or the normal updater app in setting in your P9 Plus.

AnonD-580028, 03 Mar 2017Cheers guy, today I received official OTA Nougat on P9 Plus Euro... moreReally ? Holy Cow! I'm in Germany I hope this happens to mine too !

Cheers guy, today I received official OTA Nougat on P9 Plus European version, the same happened to Italy and Hugraian modells:-)

• AnonD-195163

AnonD-573368, 03 Mar 2017When the hell Nougat is coming to this shi* ha ?! Even the Axon ... moreI noticed u have complained a lot about the software update :)
I feel it slow and losing my patience too.. until now, still no news at all..
They are updating their Honor devices but forgot about our P9 Plus :(
Anyway, if we wanna have fast software update, we should have bought Nexus 6P, instead of this P9 Plus..

AnonD-195163, 02 Mar 2017I bought my P9 plus in Aug'16.. til now almost 7 months.. but i ... moreWhen the hell Nougat is coming to this shi* ha ?! Even the Axon 7 has got it here as 7.1 as well so what do u think dude ?

• AnonD-195163

AnonD-573368, 27 Feb 2017How could you tell that i'm lying! Do you live in my phone or sth ?I bought my P9 plus in Aug'16.. til now almost 7 months.. but i didn't face any problem..
Software.. yes, maybe some of the users don't like the way Huawei customized it & slow update.. but problem - none! Everything works fine and still smooth like day one!