Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

• JatZ

Mustafa, 07 Jan 2017Pl suggest.. mate 9 or p9 plus.. I have only used P9 plus but I must say that I'm never getting a phone without amoled screen. 5.5" screen though is a bit too small for my taste.

• Samuel

Did this p9 plus get the update to Nougat? I heard it is starting rolling out in Italy.

Hi!
So I did it with SD card update manually. So I was excited, but everything went fine. My P9 Plus works fine; the new version: EMUI 4.1.1, B181 Security patch date. 01.09.2016.
No issues, so I can hardly wait for Nougat update. Considering joining the beta program for Nougat update, but maybe wait for official. Anyone does know, when it will be available for P9 Plus. for P9 is already available globally in Europe, But for plus isn~t yet. I personally suppose to get the final in february (maybe earlier...)

Does anybody have the B180/181 update installed on P9 Plus? Is it worth upgrading. I have currently VIE-L09-C432B170 version installed. have anyone experieces with it?

thanks a lot.

• Hunter

OneGod, 18 Nov 2016You mean they don't have this solution on their hp? I thought no... moreYes, they dont have their solution because i already 2@3 time overcharged my hp.. Huhuhu..

Mustafa, 07 Jan 2017Pl suggest.. mate 9 or p9 plus.. Definitely Mate 9. They're not on the same league (especially the camera). It's almost guaranteed to get Android 8, but the P9+ might not

Any P9 Plus owner has recieved the Nougat update around here ?

Mike64, 11 Jan 2017For similar price, the Mate 9 seems to be better (camera). Which... moreBetter screen and better design and maybe the forcetouch too, but you might be right as well I agree somehow with you

• Mike64

For similar price, the Mate 9 seems to be better (camera). Which is the interest to choice P9 plus?

I am using P9 plus gold in colour. It is the best cellphone I have ever used. It is not too big nor too small. About all it is very light. I used one device, I am not sure if we are allowed to mentions names. It was also plus in size. but it was very very heavy. Within a week's time my hand joints were very painful because of that heavy weight that i was always taking.

This one is very fast, it safes battery, camera is wooow. design is woow. It was features of the expensive phone and ...

• Omid46

My dearest electronic technology fans.Do you think that the price of this upper midrange smartdevice comes down (around $200)so I can put it in my Grand Dream Virtual Museum!!!?Thanks for your unbiased logical recommendations!!Omid12Omidvar is Justice Rights,....

• XX

Mustafa, 07 Jan 2017Pl suggest.. mate 9 or p9 plus.. p9+ the best

• Mustafa

Pl suggest.. mate 9 or p9 plus..

• xx

Jackie, 04 Jan 2017But this can't be upgraded to Nougat???never you can update in 2017

• Jackie

But this can't be upgraded to Nougat???

• johnmanu

P9 plus support VoLte or not..?

• joseph

AnonD-580028, 30 Dec 2016Hi Guys! Could anyone of you tell, when p9 plus gets Nougat upda... moremy friend, in the first quarter of the year 2017 you will recieve this new update you were talking about, the EMUI 5.0 for HUAWEI P9 series and mate 9.

Hi Guys! Could anyone of you tell, when p9 plus gets Nougat update? I live in entral European region, but no new updates, when I tap on update in Emui.

thanks a lot!

• AnonD-195163

Win, 28 Dec 2016How to change your themThere is a "Themes" icon.. click on it & u can see a lot of themes to download.. try it!
After downloaded, click apply!

• Tii Toch (Facebook)

gozz, 17 Dec 2016Huawei P9, P9plus or Mate 9.....pls help me decide which is best?For my idea, you could choose two type of those phone. First one is P9 Plus and another Mate 9 pro. Because the process and functions or its are really great