Huawei U8500 IDEOS X2

Huawei U8500 IDEOS X2

• ZainY

the battery timings of this cell phone is very low ... cann any one explain me why ??? i charge it 100% at the night and its only 15% remaining when i wake up in the morning .. its having battery problem .. any one help plx what to do !! ?

oki

I bought the phone Friday, I introduced a micro sd card and do not want to recognize it. What can I do?

• tofs

what is cloudfone mobile google account, my phone keep asking this?

• pranto

shaikhul, 30 Jan 2012I upgraded my GP Crystal to Gingerbred 2.3.7 with help of CM7 &a... morehow u updated ur phone... please tell me details....

tanin026, 31 Jan 2012Go to follows link for CyanogenMod 7.2 by $aNek011 v.3.9.zip ht... morethanks a lot, this ROM is better than CM7.

• kamlesh

android 2.3 OS update is possible.

• sourov

how to downgrade to 2.2 from 2.3 .

• symum

can it upgrade to 2.3 fingerbread

• unhappygilmore

This phone was fun while it lasted after amonth with no damages,thits phone concked out on me. but, Iloved it while I had it.

• sarumans

hi i bought this phone but before to update rom can somebody axplain me how to make the backup and restore of my originally rom?????

• shahid

shaikhul, 30 Jan 2012I upgraded my GP Crystal to Gingerbred 2.3.7 with help of CM7 &a... moreI am using sanek cm 7.2 that is gb 2.3.7 rom all is ok except no sound for telephony by headphone, in go launcher ex no folder creation on desktop, battery draining. otherwise superb.

• tanin026

shaikhul, 30 Jan 2012I upgraded my GP Crystal to Gingerbred 2.3.7 with help of CM7 &a... moreGo to follows link for CyanogenMod 7.2 by $aNek011 v.3.9.zip

• shaikhul

I upgraded my GP Crystal to Gingerbred 2.3.7 with help of CM7 & works good except Camera. Those who are upgraded 2.3.5 please share your experiance. Is 2.3.5 is better than 2.3.7?

• Mikky

min, 29 Jan 2012How can i upgrade android 2.2?http://www.grameenphone.com/pr...sets/crystal

• min

How can i upgrade android 2.2?

can this cell phone open Skype, avast anti virus and advanced task killer ?

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2012Please people is there anyway I can upgrate my phone internal me... moreHi

you can use App2SD to move some of your apps to SD card.
Hope this works :)

- Param Lowe

Please people is there anyway I can upgrate my phone internal memory.I'm fade up

• chidi

salmanaqureshi, 16 Jan 2012plz. confirm that will all sms (messages) only be saved in phone... morePlease how do I set my own message to external memory