Huawei Watch GT

Huawei Watch GT

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019How about the watch face? Can we download additional watch faces?No we can't

• milovidal

AnonD-784107, 01 Apr 2019I emailed Huawei developers and they said many people have ... moreHi! what email you wrote to? thanks

Just received an update today v 1.0.7.36 worth 7.38mb.

Woelneberg, 13 Apr 2019Excellent watch! At first I was sceptical to the stripped d... moreHow about the watch face? Can we download additional watch faces?

Excellent watch! At first I was sceptical to the stripped down LiteOs, but having used it for two weeks I realize it is actually genious! The watch has all the features I need and actually use, the rest is stripped away to make a light and very comfortable watch to wear! Most of all I love the sleep tracking, this has always been switched of with my otjer watches, but with my GT I feel that it is very accurate and worth having beyond the gimmick of it.

nohackmove, 04 Apr 2019I assume you were talking about Huawei Helth Apk. Because i... moreWhat is the difference between models B19S and B19I?

Emerzone, 21 Nov 2018I downloaded an app in playstore and it works on this watchI assume you were talking about Huawei Helth Apk. Because it is the only application on store for iOS and Android devices to pair and connet to the Watch GT.

And hopefully, as mentioned on Watch GT Active and Elegant announcements there will be soon a watch faces market application be released by end of this month.

Spot23, 12 Feb 2019Hello, please tell me how to shut down the GPS in this watch?If you choose indoor sports activities on your Watch GT, automatically it means you don't need to use GPS so it turns off. But if you choose any outdoor activity mode, GPS turns on automatically.

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2019What kind of OS?Name of the OS on Huawei Watch GT is LiteOS belongs to Huawei currently, which can be run on 128Mb Rom and 16Mb Ram

I emailed Huawei developers and they said many people have asked this and they said are currently working on the update so should be soon.

• Hash

huawei nova 3i support for gt watch

Emerzone, 21 Nov 2018I downloaded an app in playstore and it works on this watchHow?

• Kays

Emerzone, 21 Nov 2018I downloaded an app in playstore and it works on this watchWat app you got from the playstore 4 watch gt

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2019What kind of OS?Hawaii OS

Filip, 16 Mar 2019Can it go in salt water? (sea swim)I will try and update you later...

• Filip

Can it go in salt water? (sea swim)

MEP, 12 Mar 2019It has Huawei's own OS.What kind of OS?

• MEP

Waqas, 03 Mar 2019Is it android wear or some other os?It has Huawei's own OS.

Waqas, 03 Mar 2019Is it android wear or some other os?No OS.