Huawei Y6

Huawei Y6

• fyeratanye

this huawei have gyroscope sensor?

Does Huawei Y6 SCL-U31 support 4G ?
This is Y6 1 gb ram.

AnonD-604370, 30 Oct 2016Guys help me pls..My Huawei y6 2 keep it on hanging.My huawei is... moreTry a hard reset:

1. Turn off your Android Huawei Y6 / Huawei SCL-L01 phone and remove battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.

2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons. Release Power after a few seconds and press Vol UP until Andorid recovery menu comes up.

3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)

4. Select with Vol UP.

5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press Vol UP to confirm.

After all is done press Volume UP to reboot system now.

After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei Y6 done.

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2016Guys...why my huawei y6 cannot connect to 4G LTE internet..does ... moreYes, it's 4G

Guys...why my huawei y6 cannot connect to 4G LTE internet..does my huawei support 4G network???

Guys help me pls..My Huawei y6 2 keep it on hanging.My huawei is 1 week old only.what d f!.what I should I do!

AnonD-601999, 25 Oct 2016Can something be done to improve the battery life of Huawei y6 ?... moreTry reducing screen resolution or number of colors

Why i cannot use 4g in Indonesia ? Does it support 4g in your country?

AnonD-598182, 15 Oct 2016Does this mobile Allow moving apps to SD card ???Yes.

My Y6 is restarting by itself several times a day. Anyone knows how to fix it?

• tim

Alan, 13 Oct 2016Can someone help me ,not receiving messages from some people?Unfortunately, this problem is seen in many china mobile phones. ( cannot be fixed )

• tim

AnonD-601999, 25 Oct 2016Can something be done to improve the battery life of Huawei y6 ?... moreYou better turn off your radio while not in use by that i mean your wifi mobile data and bluetooth. switch it off if you are not using it. Also dim your brightness. This is the most you can do.

optional :
However if you have a rooted phone you could underclock ( if you do not know what is rooting simply do not do anything ).

• tim

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2016when I talk, the opposite person hear repeat of his speech. and... moreits better to go to after sales services or if it is on warranty to give it back for repair seems a hardware issue of the mic.

• Sami

How to connect Huawei y6 to Toyota case radio to receive calls

• AnonD-601999

Can something be done to improve the battery life of Huawei y6 ????? Please help me out !!!!

when I talk, the opposite person hear repeat of his speech. and I also checked and this happened. what to do?? its a big prblem. plz help me out...

• HAKULAKHE

Does this mobile has OTG facility
Well my phone is not compatible to OTG

stef, 16 Oct 2016yes, it does! i own this phone and actually it's optimized for a... moreThanks :D

• stef

AnonD-598182, 15 Oct 2016Does this mobile Allow moving apps to SD card ???yes, it does! i own this phone and actually it's optimized for a smooth experience and also for disk space saving.
pretty happy with it

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2016I'm using Huawei Y6 Pro but I cant access Snap Chat....what shou... moreTry updating snapchat