Huawei Y6

Huawei Y6

• tim

AnonD-601999, 25 Oct 2016Can something be done to improve the battery life of Huawei y6 ?... moreYou better turn off your radio while not in use by that i mean your wifi mobile data and bluetooth. switch it off if you are not using it. Also dim your brightness. This is the most you can do.

optional :
However if you have a rooted phone you could underclock ( if you do not know what is rooting simply do not do anything ).

• tim

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2016when I talk, the opposite person hear repeat of his speech. and... moreits better to go to after sales services or if it is on warranty to give it back for repair seems a hardware issue of the mic.

• Sami

How to connect Huawei y6 to Toyota case radio to receive calls

• AnonD-601999

Can something be done to improve the battery life of Huawei y6 ????? Please help me out !!!!

when I talk, the opposite person hear repeat of his speech. and I also checked and this happened. what to do?? its a big prblem. plz help me out...

• HAKULAKHE

Does this mobile has OTG facility
Well my phone is not compatible to OTG

stef, 16 Oct 2016yes, it does! i own this phone and actually it's optimized for a... moreThanks :D

• stef

AnonD-598182, 15 Oct 2016Does this mobile Allow moving apps to SD card ???yes, it does! i own this phone and actually it's optimized for a smooth experience and also for disk space saving.
pretty happy with it

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2016I'm using Huawei Y6 Pro but I cant access Snap Chat....what shou... moreTry updating snapchat

Does this mobile Allow moving apps to SD card ???

• Alan

Can someone help me ,not receiving messages from some people?

• Alan

Not receiving messages from some people??

Very power and so much fast phone with so long lasting baterry

• Unknown

Peter, 14 Sep 2016Can't update to marshmallow!The do not cover the top thing keeps showing how do we disable it

Lopez, 21 Apr 2016I bought this mobile phone few days ago.Large 5 inch display and... moreSir i put sim but not working

I'm using Huawei Y6 Pro but I cant access Snap Chat....what should I do??

• beebooomboom

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2016How long is the battery life?yea, well, i think you need to clean the apps regularly, it's pretty annoying, but i think it helps the battery and the phone in general to last longer. i downloaded a cooling app and a cleaning app. battery life's not so bad now. when i don't listen to music or use social media continously for hours, it actually lasts a day

• Peter

Mr_Brightside, 30 Sep 2016The buttons on the left side are the volume setting and for turn... morePower and volume buttons are on the right side of phone!!

• Peter

Blackwood, 29 Sep 2016Huawei y6 4g is dual sim, does that mean micro sim & mini (s... moreBoth sim slots are micro sim.

Ashish, 01 Oct 2016I bought Huawei y6 couple of days ago. And I am very disappointe... moreHow long is the battery life?