Huawei Y6

Huawei Y6

• Peter

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016How to update marsmelowsCan't update to marshmallow!

• Peter

Macking, 14 Sep 2016Huawei site says it's LTE but actual unit is only up to WCDMA(3G).If your phone is Y6 pro or Y6 4G ( with 2G RAM ),your device absolutely support 4g(LTE).If is not,it have a problem.

• Macking

Peter, 11 Sep 2016Y6 are 2 models,3g and 4g. That 4g model have 2G RAM. But I th... moreHuawei site says it's LTE but actual unit is only up to WCDMA(3G).

How to update marsmelows

• Khan

over heating and hang

• Ahmad

Can anybody tell me y6 scl l04 can android upgrade or not

• Peter

Macking, 11 Sep 2016It says LTE but the actual unit is NOT LTE? Also in huawei's off... moreY6 are 2 models,3g and 4g.
That 4g model have 2G RAM.
But I think, that all y6 pro models are supported LTE.To be sure,you can search this model in this site and huawei site for more info.
Good luck.

my Y6 is very NICE almost perfect !

• Macking

It says LTE but the actual unit is NOT LTE? Also in huawei's official website, it says LTE. I got the unit from Globe, a carrier in the Philippines.
Are there other variants of Y6 pro that's noT LTE?

PLS advise.

Thanks.

• Peter

ludwe, 05 Sep 2016I have lost my phone Huawei p6 how can I trace it, please helpYou can search your phone by your network operator and sim card that inserted into your phone.contact with your operator.
Other way is search phone by google account or antivirus apps if you install(anti theft) with Gps.
Good luck;-)

• ludwe

ludwe, 05 Sep 2016I have lost my phone Huawei p6 how can I trace it, please helpits Ludwe again please it expect help me I'm willing to pay for you service but only if I fine my phone

I have lost my phone Huawei p6 how can I trace it, please help

paolo22, 04 Sep 2016The Problem with GPS is not the device, it is an update of Googl... moreSame problem here help :(

GPS

• paolo22

Steve, 04 Sep 2016I had to return the first two within days with broken GPS. I wi... moreThe Problem with GPS is not the device, it is an update of Google Play Store.
Deactivate Google Play Store and GPS will work.
See also:

• Steve

I had to return the first two within days with broken GPS.
I will get the third next wee and hope this one will work.

Dutt, 23 Aug 2016Battery is too weak....Battery discharges easily.

• Jacknife

AnonD-579819, 02 Sep 2016Does this mobile play Injustice Gods among us?? If it does I wi... moreI just got the game because of the suicide squad update and it has 0 lag. And the graphics are looking better then my old phone. The only problem is that the phone heats up a lot.

Does this mobile play Injustice Gods among us??
If it does I will be buying it ASAP