Huawei Y6

Huawei Y6

Dutt, 23 Aug 2016Battery is too weak....Battery discharges easily.

• Jacknife

AnonD-579819, 02 Sep 2016Does this mobile play Injustice Gods among us?? If it does I wi... moreI just got the game because of the suicide squad update and it has 0 lag. And the graphics are looking better then my old phone. The only problem is that the phone heats up a lot.

Does this mobile play Injustice Gods among us??
If it does I will be buying it ASAP

What's the max micro sd card capacity on this phone, 32 or 256 GB ?

• Peter

Dhananjayamax3 , 01 Sep 2016Thankz...Your welcome;-)

• Peter

OLO, 01 Sep 2016got 8gb version, it's OK for general use, but 8gb seems too smal... moreHD is about quality of videos,not musics!!
Music is HQ
I often play HQ musics and HD movies and never have a problem with my phone!

• Dhananjayamax3

Peter, 29 Aug 2016All Y6 models are heating in gaming and using internet apps, but... moreThankz...

• OLO

got 8gb version, it's OK for general use, but 8gb seems too small if installing many apps. install 64GB card, but lots of app can't be moved to SD card. Moreover, disappointed on camera and music, both are below average, music is awful, can't play HD music. Anyway, it's not a bad cellphone, just not bad. You can't expect more for a just $150 cellphone.

• Peter

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2016Does Y 6II support OTG. Search phone model in this site and read details of it!!

• Peter

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2016Your y6 mobile heat when gaming & in internet.. my mobile he... moreAll Y6 models are heating in gaming and using internet apps, but heat temperature isn't unusual when compare with other phones in similar group
If your phone is heating very much,maybe it has a problem!

• Sandy

I am going to be travelling and I want an unlocked phone to put sim cards in.....do you know if it will work in Europe and what is the picture quality like? Many thanks.

• Eric

If front of tye phone no logo huawei, is it clone????

[deleted post]It depends on your country and mobile operator. I got mine for 140 euros.

Your y6 mobile heat when gaming & in internet.. my mobile heat to much... plz say me same your phones????

Does Y 6II support OTG.

Decent phone for the price. Very satisfied with it.

It's okay but when you put too many apps it kind of gives up. 8/10. Good camera quality, runs smoothly, the only problem is that ppl font provide cases for them. Other than that, pretty good

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2016Can i play nova 3 . vice city nd other high quality games No

adam, 24 Aug 2016one of the greatest mob i have ever had Your phone is 3G or 4G?

• adam

one of the greatest mob i have ever had