Huawei Y625

Huawei Y625

I just buyed this phone for 90 euros , here in germany ,and use it at work and as a 2nd phone. For the price u pay , u couldn't ask for more. The screen is decent with nice colors , the menu is snapy ,rarely i had lagy problems ,and the camera is ok , not the best not the worst , but for this price u can't ask for more. Overall i am satisfied what i got for the money i payed.

• Rits

Adi, 28 Sep 2015Anyone please suggest is there any way to upgrade this mobile to... moreHow long does the battery last ??

• Kichwa

It's a good phone but mine sometimes misses the touch n I don't know how to boost it
Kichwa

• mybestbuyever

good phone. bought one today and i must say im impressed. good quality phone for the low price, def worth it. ill buy huawei phones anytime

• Adi

Anyone please suggest is there any way to upgrade this mobile to Lollypop??

• xpyye23

xypye, 25 Sep 2015Hopefully I can have this phone by the end of the month, it's so... moreoh really? is that so. good luck with that, man

• RoseMarie

whoa! 101 euro only? you gotta be kidding me! i earn that big for an hour only!

• xypye

Hopefully I can have this phone by the end of the month, it's so cool man!

• lolorider

nice phone, got it from suncellular (philippines), Y625-U43/dual micro sim/no headset.... cons: no notification, back/home/menu lights, but all is good.... ;)

Any update to this device?

battery's draining fast and keys below the screen is not lit up is this a problem or is it normal

• flower9828

My huawei mobile sim 1slot is not working means I insert sim card I pulled back but it damaged can other sim2 will work as same speed of net work like sim1

• mimi

its ok with it but it does not have a lot of space i mean the intern memory and it turns hot what i do that i just take off the battery and let it could out a little bit then its fine

• soons

Huwaie y625 is a great phone but i just don't want it to overheat

• Josipa_K

I bouth Huawei y625 and after just one day of using it the mobile started to overheat, it was so warm at the top of the mobile where the camera is and turn down few times because it's overheated. What should I do?

• nikol

Adc that happend to me too it was beacuse it was too hot and i joust let it cooldown and now it's working perfectly fine

mahder , 06 Sep 2015i had HUAWEI 625 before 1 day and the camera sound is not chang... morejust downloading Camera360 Ultimate and then switch off

• mahder

i had HUAWEI 625 before 1 day and the camera sound is not changable how can i make it off?

do this phone is good ? I going to buy this phone soon just for 110 euros in my country

• abc

hey guys i have bought huawei y625 but i want to ask that is it any problem with back button ? bcoz when i placed it on the floor or flat surface the all three buttons doesnt work