Huawei Y9 (2019)

Huawei Y9 (2019)

There's an update for the Y9. A security update for March 2020.

From Nigeria, West Africa.

Does anyone have any ideas as to when we get the EMUI 10/android 10 update eventually?

Thanks.

XVYCT, 21 Mar 2020I have used it for one year. My only problem with my phone ... moreI actually thought that was the problem with all transparent phone casings. That's why I never used mine. Just bought something that was stronger and protective of the screen surface.

I bought an ARMOUR phone cover and also bought myself a hard screen guard. Only those who appreciated the effort that went into getting all that protection eventually come round to ask what makes the phone different.

I kept the transparent cover though. Only for those occasional outings.

• kojekk

XVYCT, 21 Mar 2020I have used it for one year. My only problem with my phone ... moresame bruh I also falling at same problem :')

• Nil

XVYCT, 21 Mar 2020I have used it for one year. My only problem with my phone ... moreYou are not alone.. my phone had it too and its so frustrating..

• XVYCT

I have used it for one year. My only problem with my phone is the back cover. It has a lot of little transparent dirt from my transparent phone case that I bought. I tried several times to eliminate it still doesn't. My only way to cover it is to put opaque phone casing on the phone.

• Nuradis

i have Huawei Y9 2019 128gb of stoarge
The phone is very nice, but sometimes after booting a phone back button not work

• Nil

St.kelasi, 18 Mar 2020I bought it 9 month ago & here what i know about it Mi... moreBeen using this for 1 year and 3 months.. and i could say that it still like the first time i use it.. its fast. No lag even i open many apps. And out 664gb 50 gb are used already and still no problem its still fast... thats why this phone is great.. the only downside is the camera though im not a photographer so its just ok for me.

I bought it 9 month ago & here what i know about it
Mine is 4gig 64gig
Its got slow after 6th month
Its getting slow if u use 80 % or higher of storage capacity
Its good on running games, ihave no problem on that but in switch programs its slow
My main problem is that its got slow and its getting me crazy, maybe i should reset it
Y9 prime is better than this, i suggest you to buy the prime..

• Faisal Riaz

very nice mobile i wish i buy him but can"t afford

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2020does our phone LTE? Yes LTE Cat 12 603Mbit download and 102Mbit upload, very fast

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2020does our phone LTE? Yes of course. For both lines/sims on the phone

does our phone LTE?

• Nabeel

mode411, 01 Mar 2020I saw somewhere about 400GB he memory card capacity but say... moreNo it's 4 128

January security software updates being made available

mode411, 29 Feb 2020How big is the memory capacity for the microSD we can use i... moreI saw somewhere about 400GB he memory card capacity but says just 128GB here???

How big is the memory capacity for the microSD we can use in the Y9?

avocachaeng, 21 Feb 2020What should I buy? This or Galaxy a20s?Any will serve you right. Both are very very similar.

avocachaeng, 21 Feb 2020What should I buy? This or Galaxy a20s?fina;;y, what did u buy?

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2020will we receive emui 10? and is it officially confirmed?Yes! But timing has not been specified.

will we receive emui 10?
and is it officially confirmed?