Huawei Y9 (2019)

Huawei Y9 (2019)

• ZxZ

Had it for several months, now on android 9.1
Not a single problem, cameras excellent, there is even a screen recorder !
For 180 euros, can't get a better phone. A bit heavy though, but big battery...

• spider

NanaBongo, 11 Sep 2019Just updated mine to Android 9 Pie and so far so good. Everythi... moreplz tell me .. is the problem with USA effects this version ??.. because Iam still not unboxing it yet.

• scanty_Jr

NanaBongo, 11 Sep 2019But for an unknown reason, my version which is JKM-LX1 has shown... moreits not from the phone sometimes lightdl severs are slow, u can try tinymovies their server are quite fast

Is Gcam apk supported on this y9 2019?
Have DOWNLOADED and INSTALLED directly but doesn't open.
Or there's other stuffs I need to do first?

• Shailo

Is Wi-Fi+ not supposed to switch on my y9 wifi automatically, connect to available wifi networks (already connected one of course) and switch between cellular and wifi internet? My y9 is not doing these when I activate my Wi-Fi+. Is anyone experiencing this?

But for an unknown reason, my version which is JKM-LX1 has shown very poor download speeds whenever I visit LIGHT DOWNLOADS to get a movie or series, but at first too I really loved the speed. Even on 4G it takes forever to get to 1MB, but for every other site, everything speed works normal. Can anybody help me please.
It's only the LIGHT DOWNLOADS site that has this issue.
I need your help guyz

Just updated mine to Android 9 Pie and so far so good.
Everything is still solid without a thing to complain of.
I'm really happy finally.
My version is the JKM-LX1

• Tsai

How to recording telephone conversations?
Where to find the file of telephone conversations record?

Got my Huawei Y9 Sept 2 and I am over the moon with it! Awesome features, camera is crystal clear, thanks to its AI. Even the smallest detail is captured and enhanced. Huawei brings phone experience to the next level. Fast charging and internet is very reliable.

i have an update of 9.1 again this time 3GB but am sure the 10 will come

Henry12, 09 Sep 2019Yes it will get Are you sure

• Z hacker

Henry12, 09 Sep 2019Yes it will get Can I get the source please!!

• Henry12

Zig, 05 Sep 2019Will y9 2019 be gettin the emui 10 update Yes it will get

• Zig

Will y9 2019 be gettin the emui 10 update

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Sep 2019IPS LCD display is waste. AMOLED rocks. The crap Y9 model does n... moreA50 screen is among most fragile in midrange phones.
Cheap gorilla glass is worse than no gorilla glass.

Basics 101

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019Forgot mention Nokia 7 Plus in price of A30! And P30 Lite!

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019Hm... Inaccurate colours rock? Take a selfie and view it on IPS ... moreForgot mention Nokia 7 Plus in price of A30!

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Sep 2019IPS LCD display is waste. AMOLED rocks. The crap Y9 model does n... moreHm... Inaccurate colours rock? Take a selfie and view it on IPS LCD & Super AMOLED. You'll find IPS to show real colour of your shirt and everything while Super AMOLED makes it look different colours (darker or brighter).

Couple that up with screen burn in issue, more expensive replacement and tendency to get easily damaged and IPS LCD already seems like a better choice.
I've both Super AMOLED and IPS LCD phones :)

And hell no. Only a fool would recommend any Samsung A, M or J series phone. Only Samsung phone worth buying are S series - starting from Samsung Galaxy S8.

A50 is especially pathetic. This phone has much better camera and quality than A50. I can't think of any midrange phone with worst camera than A50 - I've owned A50! Only single thing about that phone is its gaming performance.
Not. A. Single. Thing. Other. Than. That.
A50 reviews have more complaints than Redmi Note 7.

A30 and others are over priced garbage. They're beaten by phones half their price, be it camera, performance or quality. A30 costs same as Realme 3 Pro where I live, when even Realme 3 beats it in all categories.

You can also get Nokia 8.1, Realme 3 Pro and Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 in price of A30. Like I said, only a clown would buy A30 or A50 over them.

A70 has same performance as Realme 3 Pro and Nokia 8.1. But both of them beat A70 camera and battery timing. Their built quality is also much stronger than A70 which is as breakable as an egg.
What is A70 price again?

• pajson89

S . SUDHAKAR, 02 Sep 2019IPS LCD display is waste. AMOLED rocks. The crap Y9 model does n... morei can get 2x Y9 compared to a40

• TiM

Best phone for the price. No problem at all, perfect. Specifications of a flagship from just three years ago, for only 180 euros...amazing Huawei. Love it