Huawei Y Max

Huawei Y Max

• Bro

HEMAL PATHIRANA, 05 Apr 2020Today 5/4/2020 I recee 82MB Febuary security patch to my Y max Me too, but no OS update.

Today 5/4/2020 I recee 82MB Febuary security patch to my Y max

KZ0, 23 Mar 2020YMax is great. I was buying it from last year. After 1 year... moreOnly worst thing is No OS upgrades

• KZ0

buck me, 22 Feb 2020I'm using Mi Max 2 for almost 2 years, and now I looking fo... moreYMax is great. I was buying it from last year. After 1 year using, it's still fresh and like new. Camera is not good for selfie user. Pro user mode is good. I like it so much on big screen and high resolution. Game mode and reading mode are very good. Very good Call setting and internet 4G. Overall is very good and useful phone.

Yeah I dont think Huawei will give new updates to Y max no updates received recently......I say Huawei sucks..... :( :( :( :(

Bought enjoy max evenhough its china rom instead fo Y max, around mid last year, because they said Huawei china rom phones gets updated more than global roms, well long story short, still stuck at 8.2 😅

• Mindaugas

HEMAL PATHIRANA, 23 Feb 2020Stuck on Android 9??? still it has Andoroid 8 :D :D :D :DYes yes you are right, my mistake, still on Android 8 :(

Mindaugas, 23 Feb 2020My advice to take mi max 3. Y max has problems with calls a... moreStuck on Android 9??? still it has Andoroid 8 :D :D :D :D

• Mindaugas

buck me, 22 Feb 2020I'm using Mi Max 2 for almost 2 years, and now I looking fo... moreMy advice to take mi max 3. Y max has problems with calls and stuck on Android 9

• buck me

I'm using Mi Max 2 for almost 2 years, and now I looking for newer phone.
So, is this Huawei Y Max will satisfy me as my Mi Max 2?
I don't care about camera quality, all I need is :
-big screen
-big/long lasting battery
-stable connection (wifi/4G+/phone calls)

is there any option beside this Huawei Y Max? except Mi Max 3.

thanks in advance

Need android pie upadate to my My Y max, as soon as possible.........battery drain probs, phone slow probs, and other etc. Exist from some time before.....Sad Huawei not consider Y MAX phone

• Maung

We need EMUI 9 update.Should be give it asap.

There are petitions to try to get EMUI updates for the Y Max as well as other Y series phone.

• Kaung Lay

I want to use MIEI 9, Give Huawei Y Max user MIUI 9

Bro, 14 Jan 2020I have Huawei Y Max. I contacted Huawei Customer service in... moreYes Huawei is worst company, because they dont give EMUI9 to such great phone Y max.....really feel lot bad about you Huawei as a customer......my prior Samsung gave 2 os updates to my midrange phone. You are soooo underperforming company in that way......never buy Huawei phone again even you give them free of charge :( :( :( :(

• Booooo

Really regret buy this phone,theres no update emui 9 for y max,so stupid company,shame on you huawei!!

• Bro

I have Huawei Y Max. I contacted Huawei Customer service in Saudi Arabia about the update to EMUI 9. They said it's unfortunately not listed in Huawei EMUI 9. So, it'll be stuck on EMUI 8.2 for good

sendhere, 08 Jan 2020Hi. Same here. My Chinese box has a sticker of the Chinese ... moreHi - do u have a link for Chinese rom, maybe it works better when network signal is less than perfect? A I found is (http://huawei-firmware.com/phone-list/huawei-y-max) for L22 and L22HW. It is a good phone and I like it but but this is basic functionality and if this isnt fixed no more Huawei phones for me!

• sendhere

Paolo, 29 Oct 2019Hello!! Yes i am italian as you are. I had that problem w... moreHi. Same here. My Chinese box has a sticker of the Chinese Enjoy Max TL00. But, the phone's rom is global writing L22... Same bad calling and disconnections... The Chinese model misses some 2G, 3G, 4G bands for European countries....so the result is the above...

• Maung Thein

We really need EMUI 9 update,we have problem in using between zawgyi and unicode font.