Huawei Y Max

Huawei Y Max

Bro, 30 Dec 2019They still push security patches, but the don't provide us ... moreYes due to Huawei not providing EMUI 9 to our huawei Y Max devices, I decided after this phone not to buy any Huawei phone at any reason.....bad customer caring company.

• fpq
    • 30 Dec 2019

They still push security patches, but the don't provide us with EMUI 9. SO STUPID COMPANY

Dec 2019 security patch received to my Y Max today weighting 83MB.

Bro, 17 Dec 2019It has not yet received EMUI9.I thought Huawei will give EMUI 9 update to Ymax before yhis year ends. But it is like dream. Without OTA update EMUI 9, Huawei cannot send the EMUI 10 or its Beta. That means Huawei Y Max users don't receive the EMUI9 & EMUI 10 :( :( :( :( :( :(

• fps
          • 17 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019Huawei Y Max will receive the beta update starting from Q2 ... moreIt has not yet received EMUI9.

• O
            • Ohad129
            • 0qB
            • 12 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2019My Huawei Y MAX has got some problem to calling: audio is i... moreI got bad reception also calls are hang off any solution?

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019Huawei Y Max will receive the beta update starting from Q2 ... moreWe are talking about EMUI 9 bro

• ?
                • xCC
                • 10 Dec 2019

Huawei Y Max will receive the beta update starting from Q2 2020 and will receive the stable version of EMUI 10 based on Android 10 OS in the same year itself

• Bogdan
                  • MVw
                  • 08 Dec 2019

He has problems with the microphone. When im on a call the other person doesnt hear me

• Mr.Phone
                    • 3LV
                    • 03 Dec 2019

We all are waiting for Huawei to wake up from coma & bring us Android 9 (PIE) Emui 9.1 atleast. Send some mail to Huawei and nag about it.

Bro, 30 Nov 2019Anyone receives Android 9pie ?No pie, but lots of issues regarding dropped calls when indoors or the person you are on the phone with not been able to hear you! Loved the phone but it has basic usability issues :(

• fpq
                        • 30 Nov 2019

Anyone receives Android 9pie ?

Hi! I love the phone, just one question. Did anyone figured out how to enable CALL RECORDING? There is an APK on XDA which works one EMUI 9 (android Pie) but not on EMUI 8.2! And ANYONE at HUAWEI please update this phone to android 9/PIE :)

Hey Huawei services(hongkong) co. Ltd wheres our Huawei Y Max Pie update.......??? You are dragging it so much........

Mingaspokas, 03 Nov 2019I hope 🙏 for that very much. ???? What you mean??

• Mingaspokas
                                • pE7
                                • 03 Nov 2019

HEMAL PATHIRANA, 03 Nov 2019Rumours says Huawei Y max will receive Android Pie and Q an... moreI hope 🙏 for that very much.

Mingaspokas, 28 Oct 2019Unfortunately newer :( Rumours says Huawei Y max will receive Android Pie and Q anyway......

• fuP
                                    • 02 Nov 2019

Mingaspokas, 28 Oct 2019Unfortunately newer :( But why it's so powerful phone with Great specs?

• P
                                      • Paolo
                                      • LhB
                                      • 29 Oct 2019

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019Paolo, are You italian as me?Hello!!
                                      Yes i am italian as you are.
                                      I had that problem with call. I hear other people had too. I try different sim card like tim, vodafone, ho.mobile and Iliad and it has the same issue. I bought that phone from a store who told me it was an Enjoy Max "converted" to Y Max, because of the global rom. Is it that the problem ?! I don't know. I sent back the phone but i was so satisfied about dimensions and speed. :\\\

• Mingaspokas
                                        • 0xV
                                        • 28 Oct 2019

HEMAL PATHIRANA, 28 Oct 2019When Huaweiv going to give EMUI 9.1 Android PIE update to t... moreUnfortunately newer :(