i-mate Ultimate 9502

i-mate Ultimate 9502

• reza

hi
i have a 9502 ultimate and i forgot my password because i have not used it for 3 years and now i want to open it , i know i should use factory reset but i cant inter to windows mobile , is there any way to open my phone , may i use rom lock code in my box , how can i do it ?
thanks a lot

• fof

coul, 26 Mar 2015Show to convert my i mate un frenchIM sorry if you get a solution i want to configurate my phone in french to. thank you

• coul

Show to convert my i mate un french

iused it. it is very slow working. suppoert memory card upto 2GB

• AnonD-207685

Can someone tell me where I can buy an i-mate ultimate 9502 here in the Phillipines whether it's second hand or brand new? please....... Im begging to know. I need it badly. Thank you so much.

• ekowillie

Please someone help me to convert my i-mate cell phone 9502 make which is in Spanish Language to English language
my email: ekowillie@yahoo.co.uk
samuelwilliamwilberforce@aim.com

• ekowillie

• CADET

i have this set but there is a problem,i recieve signals but i am unable to send or recieve a msg or call...........any one here to solve my problem?

• sohel

hi i have a i mate phone but my i mate battery is down so i want buy battery ...so can you tell me where i have to got it......??

• raman

asanka, 24 Jan 2013the external camera is not working now, how can i fix it?i have i-mate 9502 .got a problem with ex-cam .when i start the camera it keeps loading and loading with out stopping ,all other options freeze and the phone does not respond.please help me to work my camera again,i think i should install another windows mobile.i will be very grateful if u tell me how to install another copy.my best regards.

• nkp

iam imate user,touch screen not working & mobile is locked thrugh touch.pls suggest me the auth-dealer in odisha or culcatta.give guideline of unlock the mobile.
regards,
nkp

• pravi8100

I have an imate ultimate 9502. The touch screen is not working so please suggest me a authorised dealer in Delhi where i could get it repaired.

Thanking you

Regards

Praveen

• asanka

the external camera is not working now, how can i fix it?

• khalid

batteray imate 9502 where can change it iam form sudan

• Zahid

i-mate ultimate 9502 only support Apacer 32 GB micro sd card....100% working try it..i alrady useing Apacer 32 GB in my i-mate uitimate 9502 windows mobile 6.1

• Zahid

i-mate ultimate 9502 only support Apacer 32 GB micro sd card....

• shahram_s1353

Ultimate 9502 user, 24 Aug 2012when you take the battery cover off carefully, the hole for... more windows mobile 6.1 rom upgrade for the I-mate ultimate 9502 or 6.5

• shahram

• Ultimate 9502 user

Nale, 26 Jan 2012I do not know how it happened but just to me at once all th... moreyou could try the master clear in settings/system
that will reset your phone to default.... but make sure you have things backed up or your SD card removed so it doesnt delete your things....

• Ultimate 9502 user

bnbn85 , 25 Jun 2012How could I install SD card in ultimate 9502 , it's 8GB , p... morewhen you take the battery cover off carefully, the hole for the micros SD card is on the right, with the phone still face down, the gold bits on the card goes down (it only fits one way). your 9502 should be able to use up to 4,8 or 16 gig SD card, but you must upgrade to windows mobile 6.1 rom upgrade for the I-mate ultimate 9502.. with searching you can find it on the net called Ultimate_9502_WWE_WM6.1.zip, about 70 meg download... you must run it on your PC with your phone connected via USB to run the upgrade.