i-mate Ultimate 9502

i-mate Ultimate 9502

• ?
  • 7ke
  • 14 Aug 2022

coul, 26 Mar 2015Show to convert my i mate un frenchI-mate 9502 mobile battery dc 5v 1620 mAh Li-po

• r
    • reza
    • ptr
    • 07 May 2020

hi
    i have a 9502 ultimate and i forgot my password because i have not used it for 3 years and now i want to open it , i know i should use factory reset but i cant inter to windows mobile , is there any way to open my phone , may i use rom lock code in my box , how can i do it ?
    thanks a lot

• f
      • fof
      • ftF
      • 18 May 2015

coul, 26 Mar 2015Show to convert my i mate un frenchIM sorry if you get a solution i want to configurate my phone in french to. thank you

• c
        • coul
        • NX}
        • 26 Mar 2015

Show to convert my i mate un french

• D
          • KIP
          • 18 Jan 2014

iused it. it is very slow working. suppoert memory card upto 2GB

• D
            • AnonD-207685
            • sBS
            • 19 Nov 2013

Can someone tell me where I can buy an i-mate ultimate 9502 here in the Phillipines whether it's second hand or brand new? please....... Im begging to know. I need it badly. Thank you so much.

• e
              • ekowillie
              • fuI
              • 11 Jun 2013

Please someone help me to convert my i-mate cell phone 9502 make which is in Spanish Language to English language
              my email: ekowillie@yahoo.co.uk

• 11 Jun 2013

• CADET
                  • 7Dm
                  • 25 Apr 2013

i have this set but there is a problem,i recieve signals but i am unable to send or recieve a msg or call...........any one here to solve my problem?

• sohel
                    • Sq6
                    • 29 Mar 2013

hi i have a i mate phone but my i mate battery is down so i want buy battery ...so can you tell me where i have to got it......??

• r
                      • raman
                      • D}{
                      • 28 Mar 2013

asanka, 24 Jan 2013the external camera is not working now, how can i fix it?i have i-mate 9502 .got a problem with ex-cam .when i start the camera it keeps loading and loading with out stopping ,all other options freeze and the phone does not respond.please help me to work my camera again,i think i should install another windows mobile.i will be very grateful if u tell me how to install another copy.my best regards.

• n
                        • nkp
                        • uwe
                        • 25 Feb 2013

iam imate user,touch screen not working & mobile is locked thrugh touch.pls suggest me the auth-dealer in odisha or culcatta.give guideline of unlock the mobile.
                        regards,
                        nkp

• p
                          • pravi8100
                          • 2@e
                          • 02 Feb 2013

I have an imate ultimate 9502. The touch screen is not working so please suggest me a authorised dealer in Delhi where i could get it repaired.

Thanking you

Regards

Praveen

• a
                            • asanka
                            • tet
                            • 24 Jan 2013

the external camera is not working now, how can i fix it?

• k

• Z
                                • Zahid
                                • K6m
                                • 02 Oct 2012

i-mate ultimate 9502 only support Apacer 32 GB micro sd card....100% working try it..i alrady useing Apacer 32 GB in my i-mate uitimate 9502 windows mobile 6.1

• Z
                                  • Zahid
                                  • K6m
                                  • 02 Oct 2012

i-mate ultimate 9502 only support Apacer 32 GB micro sd card....

• shahram_s1353
                                    • 3AG
                                    • 20 Sep 2012

Ultimate 9502 user, 24 Aug 2012when you take the battery cover off carefully, the hole for... more windows mobile 6.1 rom upgrade for the I-mate ultimate 9502 or 6.5

• shahram
                                      • 3AG
                                      • 20 Sep 2012

• Ultimate 9502 user
                                        • uiF
                                        • 24 Aug 2012

Nale, 26 Jan 2012I do not know how it happened but just to me at once all th... moreyou could try the master clear in settings/system
                                        that will reset your phone to default.... but make sure you have things backed up or your SD card removed so it doesnt delete your things....