i-mate Ultimate 9502

i-mate Ultimate 9502

• Mahmoud Khalifa

how to start garmin software with right settings ?

• mawhutz

bnbn85 , 25 Jun 2012How could I install SD card in ultimate 9502 , it's 8GB , p... moreupgrade to Windows Mobile 6.1

• bnbn85

How could I install SD card in ultimate 9502 , it's 8GB , please help me .

Thanks a lot .

• bnbn85

How could I install SD card in ultimate 9502 , it's 8GB , please help me .

Thanks a lot .

i am having problem when ever i am typing MSG it shows the letter in Arabic language and i want to type n English..pls solve my problem

• Nale

I do not know how it happened but just to me at once all the numbers written in another language and can never turn back. Does anyone know that this is an option where the numbers are changing now because of a language I do not understand.?

• mahendra

i m in qatar,really i need a battery of this mobile(i-mate ultimate .if somebody know or where i can get.plz if you have idea kindly infrom on my email.......links.mahendra@gmail.com
thanks

• Schneider

I have a imate ultimate 9502 and am please with its performance. However I am having problems getting my email set up. I have followed the instructions on the phone to the end but the email is not working. Am I doing something wrong or missing something when I am setting it up? Can someone help?

• loko

this phone is really damn good but recently iam having problem with its speakers everything is ok but i cant listen to the speakers voice how do i get its speakers to fit in pls suggest

i want to this model battery ,pls tell me you have authorized company in sri lanka

lawati, 07 Nov 2011this is lawati, i have a i-mate ultimate9502 phone but now ... moreI have a problem. Where can I get its battery

• lawati

this is lawati, i have a i-mate ultimate9502 phone but now i have a problem with battery and i want to by new battery please advice me where did i get the battery for -imate ultimate9520 correctly now i am in Doha.

how do i donlode flash player on this phone

• matemansrb

android on 9502 ultimate?

my mobile stands on starting screane i does not go further prosses pleasa tell how to solve this problem

• mh

Willis, 13 Sep 2011I Have Ultimate 9502.The Micro SD memory card is not active... moreupdate to wm6.1 to support cards above 2g

• Willis

I Have Ultimate 9502.The Micro SD memory card is not active after inserting in place.Before i had a 1GB card which was fine. Now when i replaced it with a 4GB, it shows not installed. What does this mean? Anbody please advice...Many Thanks!!!

• mh

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2011I want a battery Mobile i-mate9502 where I find I am in SudanThose who need battery for 9502, pl. visit www.batteryupgrade.com.

• shendge sanjay

we can connect in this mobile international caling card

I want a battery Mobile i-mate9502 where I find I am in Sudan