Lenovo K5 Note

Lenovo K5 Note

• Akki

akki, 09 Aug 2016Anybody having problem Dolby atmos equalizer does not set at a l... moreYes i have this damn problen too dolby equalizer band doesnt set at a level soiding back down. Its annoying and frustrating. My wife's redmi note 3 has better muauc

AnonD-571920, 13 Aug 2016I need to conform does it have fingerprint?Yes it has

• AnonD-571920

I need to conform does it have fingerprint?

• Kevin

mukessh, 12 Aug 2016Thw rear camera takes a long timeto focus and camera quality is ... moreYeah same issue with mine too.

Very bad rear camera.picture clarity very bad.Not expecting from a 13 mp rear camera.

• Sebin

I got my k5 yesterday.. About my first use it is good.. Nice display resolution. Nice Dolby atoms but use an branded headset like jbl...memory also good..my device giving one day battery backup... Camera also good..no heating issue...
My final advice
If your r interested below 15000 category this phone is good...I am happy with my device

• Nik

Kom, 12 Aug 2016Yeah same issue. And I can't even change the time in the upper r... moreI have found a temporary solution ntil the new version 6.0.1 isn't installed in mobile.

Change your network from 4g to 3g and then restart the device. It'll fixed the issue.

• Dany

AnonD-571410, 12 Aug 2016My vibe k5 note delivered to me yesterday.. i noticed some probl... moreActually i too facing same problems . i am unable to hear a voice in call . though its too low sound oly hearing . if u have any ideas kindly suggest me . thanks a lot .

• sapi

how to use two sim card & memory card use the tray lenovo vibe k5 note.
pls solution

Harshal, 12 Aug 2016rear camera not so good. Dolby customization not working. Yes you are right. Don't loss your money if you need camera quality best.

• Kom

Nik, 10 Aug 2016I am facing issue related to "time". My phone screen is showing ... moreYeah same issue. And I can't even change the time in the upper right corner .. If anyone knows how to change it plz reply here. Thanks

• mukessh

Thw rear camera takes a long timeto focus and camera quality is like 2mp camera seems some problem in the camera software or is it same for u guys too...very poor picture quality of a 13mp camera... front camera is good

AnonD-571127, 11 Aug 2016Is this phone(lenovo k5 note) is VoLTE enable?No

• Artee

Got K5 note yesterday... The design is very impressive like i-phone.. The touch is very smooth and totally smooth experience.. loved it.. at this price.. many apps are pre-installed which is good. don't take much time to set your phone and transfer data. only the thing was lacking is gallery app.. there is no gallery app to see your organised photo view. I downloaded the app for it.. it resolved.. and yes it only takes either 2 nano cards or 1 nano card and 1 memory card which is the biggest advantage of this phone..

Rohit , 07 Aug 2016Anyone please suggest which earphones will suit it? Tried Samsu... moreI m using my Xolo 8x-1000 mobile's Headphones.. & its giving excellent experience to me..

AnonD-571410, 12 Aug 2016My vibe k5 note delivered to me yesterday.. i noticed some probl... moreFor me the rear camera is good, for the gallery you are right but you can download application from Google Play ;)

Harshal, 12 Aug 2016rear camera not so good. Dolby customization not working. Contrariwise the rear camera is good but for Dolby i can't save my custom levels.

• GM1

The Second SIM Slot of this Dual SIM Phone Accepts Either a Nano SIM Card or a microSD Memory Card - is biggest disadvantage and please check SAR value before buy i dont know otherwise feature wise its superb phone

• Lingam

Good mobile at this price overall performance nice Dolby atmos excellent

My vibe k5 note delivered to me yesterday.. i noticed some problems in it.. will Lenovo solve these problems by next update..?? Or should i go to return this device?? plz reply

1. Dolby atmos equalizer does not set at a level and slides back down in custome mode. Is it technical problem? Mine is sliding back down.
2. Gallery app not found.
3. Rear camera is not good.. its too bad