Lenovo K5 Note

Lenovo K5 Note

For those who do not have Gallery, you can download application from Google Play search as " Gallery " and download the first app.
Camera is good ( rear, front )
Good quality on videos and also good display.
In Dolby you can't save your equalizer levels, they are getting back in the normal position.
Battery is good, charging also.
I like this smartphone and I prefer to buy it. :)
If you have any question ask.

ashish, 08 Aug 2016is there heating problem in lenovo vibe k5 note plz tell an... moreA little bit.

AnonD-390458, 08 Aug 2016I am facing same problem. not able to customize Dolby equalizerSame here.

Riyaz, 09 Aug 2016How to incert dual sim and memory card its difficult for bo... moreThe bigger slot is for SD Card and the small side is for sim card ( nano sim ).

akki, 09 Aug 2016Anybody having problem Dolby atmos equalizer does not set a... moreYesterday i've got this phone and I also tested the dolby. And yes, I have also this " problem ". I can't save the levels.

kk, 09 Aug 2016Very worst phone. Only one sim + one SD card slot. U inser... moreYou can download Gallery application from Google Play. It's simple. And not this phone isnt worst for me ;).

My phone got shutdown and was not starting on pressing the power key. And after sometime when I pressed the power button it worked.please explain.

• jeevan

how to increase my battery backup of k5 note......plz suggest me.....

• jeevan

Battery is draining very fast in my lenovo vibe k5 note,please give me solutin as soon as possible..

• Sadheesh

Rear camera is not good and front camera is not bad, Rear camera photo look like 2 MP or VGA.

Jaf, 09 Aug 2016Is this voLTE Pls rply anybodyno volte

akki, 09 Aug 2016Anybody having problem Dolby atmos equalizer does not set a... moreEven mine sliding down

Hi even my Dolby is sliding down when with headset with black player app.. Lenovo u need a update and plz do a R & D and test before u launch a phone..coz we pay for it

• Atul

raghavendra g n , 09 Aug 2016some times phone is hangYeah u ryt bro

AnonD-570188, 09 Aug 2016I have also received this phone yesterday. Awesome phone. I... moreThere's only one speaker bro.

akki, 09 Aug 2016Anybody having problem Dolby atmos equalizer does not set a... moreDid you try to adjust Dolby after connecting headphones?

• Vikki

Hi friends my phone's display pattern lock is not working properly sometimes is working or time is not working if any one facing same problem or only i m facing this problem pls tell me..

Battery is draining very fast in my k5 note,please give me solutin as soon as possible..
Thanks in advance

hi could somebody tell me a solution as my photos are not opening in file manger app inbuilt in the phone.

• Jaf

Is this voLTE Pls rply anybody