Lenovo Phab Plus

Lenovo Phab Plus

• 321kk

Satshen, 05 Apr 2016Latest upgrade to 5.1.1 has resulted in fast battery drain, even... moreMine after update can't find signal 4g if I put at 3g it's OK if I restart again can't find again signal. Already format same too...

• MAS

Every time I swutchyit off, it loses the time and I have to set it again. Us three a work around to resolve this?

Poomanchew , 03 Apr 2016I have the same issueThe same problem as you. Did you solved it? I tried to contact Lenovo Service in Romania, but no answer yet.

Satshen, 05 Apr 2016Latest upgrade to 5.1.1 has resulted in fast battery drain, even... morefactoru reset...solved

• Darius

I bought this phone from amazon, its a true companion for any occasion for office, for outing, for parties. Very good camera, handy and slim, good battery, good design with blended edges and screen brightness is good in sun light. the most important is as a tab this the only device to have a 13mp and front 5 mp camera and this being a tab fits into our pocket. love this device. only need OS updates from Lenovo.

• ?

Wondering what tech support of lenovo is doing right now to solve the issues...

• Satshen

Latest upgrade to 5.1.1 has resulted in fast battery drain, even on standby.

• yu

lenovo phab plus support otg?

• Poomanchew

Ahmed ......, 28 Mar 2016The SD memory card doesn't work.... It's wrote reformat SD memor... moreI have the same issue

• ...

Great build just lack of tech support and update that will fix bugs and lags.....this xxl phone should be fine though...I also like big screen so this works for me:)

• AnonD-521949

this is really very good xxl phone... only little lags. average camera. performance ok. phone finishing fantastic. looks royal.... antutu benchmark get 31000 points.. display is yellowish.....!! but ok for 15000 rupees..

• PhabPhail

AnonD-520524, 01 Apr 2016I faced the same problem. For a temporary fix. Change sim settin... moreWish this was possible. On my phone, since the SIMs are not even being recognised anymore, the mobile and network settings are not even available. It is as if the phone is SIM-free.

• Help!!!

Where's the after sales servicof Lenovo?

Common we spend money and this is what we get?

• AnonD-520524

SK, 31 Mar 2016After the most recent update, my SIM card cannot be detected. Th... moreI faced the same problem. For a temporary fix. Change sim setting from LTE to WCDMA (3G) and the problem will be fixed. The internet is slow though.

• PhabPhail

sttc , 01 Apr 2016I am facing the same sim card problem after recent update. Keep ... moreDownloaded upgrade to 5.1.1 and experienced SIM and memory card failure. Contacted Lenovo Mobile support here in the Philippines 3 times - no reply. Not even an acknowledgement. After spending so much in marketing this product, maybe Lenovo should have just spent more on quality assurance and customer support. Or on building a better product.

• sttc

SK, 31 Mar 2016After the most recent update, my SIM card cannot be detected. Th... moreI am facing the same sim card problem after recent update. Keep searching and flickering of the sim card icon. Gave up. Lenovo pls rectify the problem....

• Gabriel

This sucks my first lenovo phone screen sensitivity really a problem so unresponsive and slow

• SK

After the most recent update, my SIM card cannot be detected. The Icon keep flipping to search for SIM card and No SIM card constantly. What a phone! Please do not roll up updates if they are not tested!!!

• Zzzzzz

Yes hope lenovo have an update to fix it

• .

Screen touch not responsive very disappointing :(