Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

• tawi

Would anyone help me as my front camera got dusty can we clean it by ourselves or have to go to the servicing centre

• tawi

• sat

How to insert SD card in lenovo s850

• Afnu

mJ.izzy, 29 May 2015LENOVO....loved ur phone...using for about 6 months...no network... moreI want to buy this phone this phone has any problum

• inda

I've been using this phone for half a year..(bought on Nov 2014). The main prob for me is, I cannot send any message to certain number. Which really breaks my heart.

• inda

I've been using this phone half a year..(bought on Nov 2014). The main prob for me is, I cannot send any message to certain number. Which really breaks my heart.

Bought in March 2015.Following problems faced in April & again in May 2015:(a)phone gets "switched off" by its own & not gets "ON" by On/Off switch or otherwise (b)gets heated up within 3-4 min. of talking. It was kept in HCL touch service center for about a week each time & returned rectified.
Again on 25th June, problems faced: (a)Showing full network indication but neither receiving nor sending any communication (b) Its signal reception is week compared to another set at the same location by the same service provider (c)gets heated up within 3-4 min. of talking (d) Ringer not working.
I will approach consumer court if Lenovo doesn't replace it with a new phone, providing fresh two year warranty.

• Shreya

vickal Baisoya , 26 Jun 2015lenovo k3 note is the best Have you bought it?? does it have any issues?

• Dr Sonali Bhojane

Hi all ,

This is to let u all know abt a very bad experience with Lenovo S850
and its service centre
As its just a waste of Time and inconvenience u get at the end of the story.
I have visited the service centre at fourtech 4 times in last 4 months
and seen many unsatisfied and furious customers all throughtout.
Then I wrote to the lencare mail support at Bangalore and today morning i realised that I was a big timme pass to go thr' all the procedure and ultimately they couldnt slove the problem with my handset and not ready to replace the same inspite of being a manufacturing fault.

I purchased Lenovo S860 online in Jan 15
1.There was a problem with the handset immediately in 1st week of its usage .it was regarding detection of Sim.we thought it was related to wrong cutting of the Sim as I had got it cut from local store, still the problem persisted

2. Then there was a problem with speaker . for incoming call only with the speaker phone l could hear the voice.l gave it to service Centre to fix the problem

3. After repair that problem was solved but there was a new problem

As I started loosing the network without interferences to other services.most imp l would not notice it as all other functions work

But the person calling to me would register it as mobile switch off

When this happened quiet frequently l used to receive the call on my alternative landline clinic no and l simply just used to switch off the mobile and could catch the network again

4 .again gave to service Centre and they changed the motherboard

5.after all this also the problem persists .I l have checked with Idea service but their end no problem and also tried with other handset and discovered no problem with the Sim and persistent problem with the handset

Most dangerous part is l won't notice it for long as all functions function normally only caller would register it as phoneswich off

6. Now the question is how to slove the problem

I visited the sevice centre Fourtech just to know that every time they would format the software , would not be able to diagnose the problem and would return the handset after 3 days.
Once they changed the motherbord and the technical staff was telling me that the changed motherboard can also be faulty.(!!!!)

Sharing this experience here so that none of other valued costemer should waste their valued time like i have done and get the annoyance by visiting the srvice support.

if anybody has the same experience kindly share to inform the new costomers and avoid their inconvenience .

Dr. Sonali Bhojane

• vickal Baisoya

Shreya, 25 Jun 2015Could anyone suggest which one should i buy lenovo s850 Lenovo ... morelenovo k3 note is the best

Please someone suggest which one is good S850 P70 Or sisley s90 Which phone has less issues

Rashfan, 24 Jun 2015Using it for a long time...really satisfied with its performance... moreIs it good?..... Should i buy

• Shreya

Could anyone suggest which one should i buy lenovo s850 Lenovo sisley s90 Or lenovo p70

• iman

i am try to open her primary camera & getting video call anybody please guidance me about it.

• Rashfan

Using it for a long time...really satisfied with its performance....got to mention about its camera...its just amazing...I really liked it!

• Gopakumar

Do not buy lenova s850 bec its spair s are very costly. Lenova says s850 display is gorilla glass its do not scratch and broken. But it broken easily . lenova s850 online price now 9250 bus its display rate is 8000 rs .

• Lucas

Macky, 20 Jun 2015Is it upgrade able kitkat 4.4?Already

• tannu

Mm, 18 Jun 2015Please don't ever buy this phone! I'm warning you guys! This is ... morePhn is superb..may b u r using First time smart phn

evrythng is gud but don't know wy my front camera getting dusty . ones I clean but again it getting dusty . wot should I do clean every time ??

• Macky

Is it upgrade able kitkat 4.4?