Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

Very good handset using since one month value for money.

• Rajith K R

@nam, 18 Nov 2014i buy this phone there is multiple problem they told there 16 GB... moreI like Lenova s850 and very satisfied with this mobile.I want to know, is it support the pendrive. And how to improve the picture clarity of the rare camera.

• sonnia

Sagda, 19 Nov 2014I bought this phone yesterday. I am satisfied so far with everyt... moreGo to camera settings n change the settings to 13 mp

• Sagda

I bought this phone yesterday. I am satisfied so far with everything except the rear camera, it doesn't seem like it is 13 MP , Any help?

• Choo

I bought 2 pcs s850 been using 2month already nothing wrong with the phone yet quiet satisfy.

• sowesh

hi all... most complaints are abt signals but i need to know where u bought the phone weather from a online store or in lenovo showroom... Bcuse one of frnd wrks in online stores and he says genuinely somne online stores qtys are just a bin...

I dont think the phone has any problem as am concern,It depends on what you do with your phone,for those who bought the phone to use in Nigeria,all Nigera network providers are cheaters,they dont provide the consumers with good quality of network signal.what they are after is huge profit,they are less concern with the quality of service,it is all mess,The hot weather too can contribute to damages of phones,phones can not last long,No matter how good the quality of the phone...With the hot weather and bad quality of network.......

• Prashant

bad signal compare to other cell phones. Please let me know if there is any solution to improve signal system. :(

• viswanath

Worst mobile because it didn't resume signals once it last the network. The solution is switch it off and on......

• vicky

mehroo, 06 Nov 2014Phone good BUT all camera photos disappear.All holiday pics gone... moreclick it again... s850 has a nice camera 13 MP

• akydoi

can anyone solve the problem with network issue. very bad signal on both sims......

• babu

sneha, 17 Nov 2014should i buy this phone or not plsssss let me knw guys.. is the... moreThis mob. Is very nice plz buy this and I know u r satisfied

• @nam

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2014why no s850? please telli buy this phone there is multiple problem they told there 16 GB internal ROM but in actual only 11.5 GB ROM is avalible ,and same time i am facing same network issue like 3G network or WIFI network

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2014plz...... i want buy s850 kindly suggest the already optionsThis mbl has a got a network problem. It shows full signal but we cannot make calls and we will know this when we try to msg or try to call any one. To solve this we need to reboot. And and friends complaint regularly that my is not working.

• mj

How many hours would this device last?

• jemmy

karem, 16 Nov 2014what about the back cam of this smartphone,its good as the cam ... morePrime isn't beautiful phone

• AnonD-320642

Good phone but the battery indicator is inaccurate. It's not very upsetting because the battery last for a few days but the indicator drops and raises chaotically. Most of the time it has a high value. In the last 1/2 hour of life the battery drops suddenly from 40% to 0% without even using the phone, and you are left with an unusable device. I received a couple of updates but the problem didn't disappeared. I bought the phone from Romanian operator Digi and has this versions: S850.ROW.V108, S850_ROW_S211_140923

lenovo s850 or xperia m2 aqua, which one better? gimme your sugestion, thanks guys

• khaled

i think the battary is too weak