Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

• Someone

Guys, did ur problematic phone ap set or ori set? I have this funny feeling that the ap set quality is too far apart from ori set. Lenovo only prioritize people that buy from their website i think

• thomas

Frndz dont buy this phone. just 3 days before i got it, you will always face the network issue. you will regret, plz dont buy this

How can i have a screenshot for this phone? Thank you!

• thomas

AnonD-294636, 15 Aug 2014I will have network issue in my s850 Sim1 network is very poor ... morethis is the problem with this set. me too have the same problem

• BC (Malaysia)

This phone is great! All functions meet my expectation and requirements.
But, why the battery unable to achieve 100% charged after i charged for 8 hours?

guys i got this phone about 2 weeks ago....
1 applications are not working.
2 hangs a lot.
3 signal strength very poor.
4 the phone gets switch off after some time
5 need to be rebooted twice a day.
6 games does't work properly

plz think before u buy this cellphone....

• mee

This is a great phone!! 5 of my friends already have bought one and the feedback from others is that all around it is a better phone comparison with a Samsung s4! great Smartphone!

• RoTatoSketch

The phone come with android 4.4.2 (kitkat) in my country. (Roumania)

way, 01 Oct 2014I have a problem: those 3 buttons from the button(back,menu,home... moreoriginally without light

This phone can update to android kitkat.

The network issue is apparent on this phone from othet people's reviews.My phone needs to be restarted daily 1-2 times just to get proper network. If for some reason you are in a poor network zone eg basement parking the phone has to be restarted to catch the network again. If you dont do so then no calls get through. Internet is also a issue with the phone.Every now and then i have to stop start the data connection to get wats app and the net to work.Barring these issues which are the main requirments of a phone the rest is good. Good cam,looks, easy to plug into lappy etc.

• NIEYA

check first...ori or not

Shiv, 01 Oct 2014The signal strength/network coverage is very weak. I had purchas... moreUnfortunately most of Lenovo phones suffer from BAD reception,I have S920, same problem !!!

• way

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2014Dear , I have network problem of White colour Lenovo S850. It m... moreI have a problem: those 3 buttons from the button(back,menu,home)the light is not working...
I didn't found any option in menu, is this a technical problem or they are made working without light?!

• jun

How to solve network problem.of these phone?because sim1 has a lower signal range.can't use mobile data.plz help.

• ann

Minimin, 01 Oct 2014Hello , i'm having bluetooth problem with this phone S850 . I ca... moreMe too.. bluetooth problem.. plez help!

• jun

vinu, 29 Sep 2014Can u plzzzz suugest me dis phne is good R nt...I am planning to... moreBad network signal.what the use of fantastic display.when network is down.signal cannot complete its range.

How to solve network problem.very low signal in Sim 1 3g slot.plz help

• Shoeb Anaari

Sanju, 01 Oct 2014Please suggest me whether I should buy S850 not?? I wanna buy t... moreI am using this mobile for 1month. Internet surfing is faster as compared to other phones.

• Shiv

The signal strength/network coverage is very weak. I had purchased 3 days back and experienced serial network problems. The handset got replaced with another set today and this too seems no better....
That's a serious design deficiency....