Lenovo S930

Lenovo S930

• AnonD-119669

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2014No such thing la bro..i'm using celcom 3g on sim 1 and maxis pre... moreS930 got compass? the phone record video in mp4 or 3gp format?

• YaoisBack

Does this phone have gorilla glass?

AnonD-36650, 10 Feb 2014Hi.just root my phone using vroot.work very well and managed to ... morewithout any problem afterwards? because some of users on internet said that they experienced forced close or auto-restart after rooted it...

lllk, 21 Feb 2014i hv problem with charging , i charging my s930 but battery no i... moretry exchange your charger with your dealer? mine charging without any problem even it's power on.

s930 user, 19 Feb 2014why i can't find battery percentage setting ( show battery %) in... moreLenovo Power Manager > settings > show percentage (which is last option)

• JK

s930 user, 19 Feb 2014why i can't find battery percentage setting ( show battery %) in... moreLenovo power manager > settings > show in status bar(last option)

• lllk

i hv problem with charging , i charging my s930 but battery no increase, however i try use other charger , also same , only i turn off my fone and charging it , it will be no problem 100%... how to solve this problem ? izit my fone have any problem ?

• bigboy

Andy, 28 Jan 2014What's the battery life like?i always got 1 day and half battery life...that is the problem.. i cant recharge until battery depleted fully which is the next day afternoon and i'am working at that time. i swtched on the mobile data all the time and medium online surfing..

S920 user, 17 Feb 2014Hi guys, I used to run 2 maxis sin in my Lenovo S920, sim1 post... moreNo such thing la bro..i'm using celcom 3g on sim 1 and maxis prepaid on sim 2 without problem..maybe i might take some time to detect your card but no worries whatsoever.. Surely can detect..

AnonD-79318, 19 Feb 20148gb looks like to small. can install many heavy apps? bigger gam... moreU can make ur sd card as the default installation storage so all memory problems r solved.

• John5

Jurka, 15 Feb 2014Regarding the charge issue- the problem appears to be in Lenovo ... moreThanks Jurka.

I upgraded to original set (Ingram Micro) and has no problems whatsoever since then. Really love this phone coz of the price vs Samsung.

• s930 user

why i can't find battery percentage setting ( show battery %) in setting? lenovo a850 have that setting....any answer...

8gb looks like to small. can install many heavy apps? bigger games can move to sd card?

Frankly say, people who facing so many problem with this device are dumb people.. This device have kinda high specs with low price. Facing so many problem kinda unacceptable.. Thakns!

• FiQ

Payne, 01 Jan 2014My wife just bought me this phone for MYR870 or appoximately lik... moreAgree with you Payne. Juz bought it last week and what I can say, it is awsome...!!!

• S920 user

Hi guys,
I used to run 2 maxis sin in my Lenovo S920, sim1 postpaid with 3G, sim2 maxis prepaid running 2G.

The problem occur when 1 change my sim1 to Celcom postpaid. I googled, and found that some Lenovo phones not compatible with Celcom 3G, at some areas.

I plan to buy this S930 if it can run Celcom 3G simcard. Please advice. Any problem with Celcom 3G on sim 1 slot?

• ali

bash qu, 16 Feb 2014Guys sometimes the phone doesn't give notifications for my app m... morei also have same problem but i solved by close automatic date n time (untick) , then choose correct zone. now clock n app notification working 100%.

• bash qu

Guys sometimes the phone doesn't give notifications for my app messages,I should keep open the app to get the notification,,, any one got solution ??

• slamsteel

Does this have any image stabilization?
Optical or Digital?
I hope it does have.

Ini used Samsung charger and work fine.