Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

pls reply does trhis phone heat while browsing

can any tell review after marshmallow update on
browsing on 3g
and battery backup while normal use and while browsing
and last does it heat while browsing
i dont play games on phone pls reply me

• Kakarot

Hey guys which one should I buy Lenovo k4 note or Lenovo vibe k5 plus....any suggestions

AnonD-546793, 09 Jun 2016Hiii I have getting prob after. Upgration marshmallo Fingure p... moreDude, its mandatory. I think u didn't get it before.

• tiru

Anuj, 08 Jun 2016DO not UpgradeWhich one is best l k4 or redmi note 3 pls

Hiii
I have getting prob after. Upgration marshmallo
Fingure print lock is asking for backup pattern or pin pass before it open

• Neeraj

AnonD-546403, 08 Jun 2016im confused in moto g4plus and vibe k4 note?? Iam also consfused to buy K4 note or Moto g4 plus

Which phone should I bUy Red Mi Note 3 Or lEnovo K4 Note

• dv

today i am going to buy lenovo vibe k4... is it ok or not...
any suggestion for me?

• kailash

I am unable to get 4G signal even I have 4G SIM and data plan. I am also in 4G coverage area and still not getting 4G signal. I was able to get the 4G signal when I first bought the phone and use the data. I have used both Airtel and Vodafone. Anyone else facing the same issue? Please share the resolution if someone knows about it.

NITIN, 08 Jun 2016today I update my k4 note mobile, but after update I am unable t... moreYes nitin restart your mobile Wait for 1 min then draw pattern

sims, 08 Jun 2016thanks for the reply... yes i'm on wifi or mobile data all the t... moreIt should be fine by 4-5 days

• Sure

It is consuming a minimum of 1.5Mb to 2 mb ram always after upgrading to marshmallow.

AnonD-546377, 08 Jun 2016Yesterday, i upgraded to Marshmallow, and its Amazingly Superb! ... moreIts nearly similar to stock Android.

• vik

• RaY

After the updation (android M) my sd card card is not working plz fix this issue

• NITIN

today I update my k4 note mobile, but after update I am unable to access the mobile. It is not taking the password as well as finger print. Any help would be fine.

• Sahil

The phone is up for a grab exclusively through Amazon for Rs.10,999 on 8th-9th June. I think this phone is facing tough competition in the likes of Redmi note 3, meizu m3 note and other budget phones. Thats, why they have reduced the price.

Guys i want to buy the k4 note but i don't know is it good or bad at gaming