Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

I guess... Mediatek chipset has some communication issues with the 401ppi 5.5" IPS LCD screen. I decreased the brightness of the screen to its minimum 0% and been used couple of hours. The result was unbelievable. Battery efficiency improved a lot like it's been draining 1 or 2 percentage per minute while 4G LTE and dual SIM slots were ON but when the screen brightness completely turned off, battery stayed at the same percentage for 10_15 minutes. Try yourself. I tested and proven .

AnonD-514873, 01 Apr 2017Lol I agreeI agree.. I agree.. this is how people learn the difference between Mediatek and Snapdragon.

kiran, 05 Apr 2017My phone battery runs only 4 hours Why problem software or batteryIt's not the problem of your battery because your battery capacity is 3300mAh! And software is performing fine the actual problem is the chipset- "Mediatek"
Pure Chinese. I regret I bought a mediatek processor phone. Go for Snapdragon phones

Hi guys I m providing you the link which will tell about the complete list of Lenovo devices which are eligible for Nougat update. Click on the link below

LLL, 29 Apr 2017Have you updated your K4 Note to Marshmallow??Yes

• lucas

Aman, 09 Apr 2017I am using this phone. I have an issue SIM 2 is always showing ... moretry restoring it to factory settings

• LLL

OBH, 27 Apr 2017The Great problem for this smartphone is the battery life, altho... moreHave you updated your K4 Note to Marshmallow??

• OBH

The Great problem for this smartphone is the battery life, although the battery capacity is 3300 mAh !!!
so there is someone who have any solution about this case ?

• anil

Ashok, 09 Mar 2017Is it pure gorilla glass. Im also using this phone. Just fell do... moreFriend I'm telling the truth not lies

We are going to marriage and my mobile slipped from the cover of my bike.

I thought it would be tear down into pieces.

But amazing it was working fine for me till now

• Lwr

Is it true there are some models that cannot update to 6.0?

Useless phone. Problems started from the sixth month of purchase. S d card is not detected and unable to connect WiFi also.

Need new themes for K4 Note
Can anyone tell where to get them please ....

• sree

Revenger, 04 Apr 2017man I so your comment I tried rooting it and it worked... gorill... morebut marshmallow cannot be rooted using kingroot...

• vivek20kawadkar

Here is one question... Will lenevo post nogut 7 version update?

• LLL

Gran Turismo, 16 Apr 2017Great one. Me too waiting for real K4 successor. I hate k5 and k... moreAh, kindred spirit ;)
You know, K5 and K6 lost the "Vibe" in their names...
Please Lenovo, bring the "Vibe" back for the next generation.

• LLL

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2017True Vibe X is a beast to audiophiles though more expensive than this.Ikr.
I suspect Lenovo is preoccupied with Moto brand, thus neglecting its own Vibe brand. That's a shame...

• Gran Turismo

LLL, 15 Apr 2017I wonder whether Lenovo will ever launch a true successor to thi... moreGreat one. Me too waiting for real K4 successor. I hate k5 and k6 note. Both are worthless as compared to K4.

LLL, 15 Apr 2017I wonder whether Lenovo will ever launch a true successor to thi... moreTrue Vibe X is a beast to audiophiles though more expensive than this.

• LLL

I wonder whether Lenovo will ever launch a true successor to this device.
Vibe K4 Note stands out because of its multimedia capabilities, I enjoy the front stereo speakers a lot coupled with the 5.5 inch screen...
K5 Note and K6 Note (and their variants) are all side-grade to me because they lack the stereo speakers.
I really wish there will be a Vibe K7 Note of sort that does not lack these traits:
- Front stereo speakers, obviously
- Capacitive buttons, seriously
- Dedicated dual SIM slots (screw hybrid slot) & microSD slot
- Beautiful screen
- Big battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm jack

Here is a list of upgrades I would like to have:
- Most pivotal, employ a 14-nm SoC, for example SD 625 or 626.
- 32GB internal & 4GB RAM combo.
- Better quality screen, think color accuracy and sunlight legibility. Not necessarily has to be of AMOLED kind. 1080p is enough.
- Android Nougat out of the box.
- Larger camera sensor. I don't think I need more than 13MP, however I desire for better low-light performance. Heck, Lenovo could throw in Moto G5 Plus's big sensor.

If this is too much to ask for from K Note series, I would gladly pay a bit more for an Vibe X series device. Perhaps Vibe X4, as a successor to the Vibe X3.

Well...

Ashok, 09 Mar 2017Is it pure gorilla glass. Im also using this phone. Just fell do... moremine too... my screen is cracked :( where to buy new screen?