Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Parvez

Not good as compared to samsung J7 it's not standing anywhere near J7.
Camera and display worst compared to j7

• Sarat

I procured a Lenovo Vibe K4 Note just now through Amezon.in. Aater starting, I touched the icon of talk back. After this it stopped functioning except talking what the icon or message displayed on screen. When I slide, it says, "Slide unlock" but does'nt unlock. Can someone help me.

• amrmovie

i don't make the brightness in auto mode but even that when i was under the sunlight . the brightness be 100% although the brightness is not auto mode

any one know how can i disable this stupid option

• Devilboy

[deleted post]ur english made me cry..

Does Clash of clans works smooth in this device

• Rathore

Hey...
Do k4 note have heating problm i m thinking of buying it

• Sumit

AnonD-490197, 26 Feb 2016As far I felt was after clearing ram is 1.9-2.1 gb free that's b... moreI have updated my device with the latest 38mb update. But after the update, the battery drains very fast. Any one facing the same issue?

• The_namangarg

sanju, 27 Feb 2016Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 No... moreSee i have been using these phone..
Camera and processor is good of moto g3 turbo but screen resolution, ram, sound, theater max and many other things are good in k4 note

• man

RAHUL, 26 Feb 2016the light notification feature is present in it.or notyes

• sanju

Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 Note plz suggest

• matthew

AnonD-505495, 27 Feb 2016I received the 38mb update. I have downloaded it, and the phone ... moreI have this trouble too. Had you rooted it yet?
I'v rooted it and now unrooted already but the update still fail at 24%
any options? thanks :)

• rahul

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???best in this range.

• ajay44

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???Also give theatermax headphones

• basith

About gaming
I played basic games like the temple run 3 and the subway surfer and even the Candy Crush there was no lag experienced during gaming. – We played Nova 3 , Modern Combat 5 and Asphalt 8 on the smartphone.

The performance is good but not extraordinary, there was some lag while playing the Aspahlt 8 with Lenovo K4 Note. Modern Combat 5 runs flawlessly on the smartphone while the Nova 3 was a mixed experience.

• Amit

camera super ...

AnonD-507851, 27 Feb 2016Good phone for this price range. I would suggest u to go this. ... moreWhy is this not for game

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???Have you bought that phone

• AKANSHA

am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???

• sandy

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 No... moreWithout any fail go for moto bcz even ofnu purchase 25000 rs. Phone nd still compare with moto then also moto will be the best

AnonD-508030, 26 Feb 2016Guys I'm thinking to buy Lenovo vibe k4, wht is ur suggestions' Heating is the only prob other than that nothing...