Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• sanju

Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 Note plz suggest

• matthew

AnonD-505495, 27 Feb 2016I received the 38mb update. I have downloaded it, and the phone ... moreI have this trouble too. Had you rooted it yet?
I'v rooted it and now unrooted already but the update still fail at 24%
any options? thanks :)

• rahul

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???best in this range.

• ajay44

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???Also give theatermax headphones

• basith

About gaming
I played basic games like the temple run 3 and the subway surfer and even the Candy Crush there was no lag experienced during gaming. – We played Nova 3 , Modern Combat 5 and Asphalt 8 on the smartphone.

The performance is good but not extraordinary, there was some lag while playing the Aspahlt 8 with Lenovo K4 Note. Modern Combat 5 runs flawlessly on the smartphone while the Nova 3 was a mixed experience.

• Amit

camera super ...

AnonD-507851, 27 Feb 2016Good phone for this price range. I would suggest u to go this. ... moreWhy is this not for game

AKANSHA, 27 Feb 2016am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???Have you bought that phone

• AKANSHA

am going to buy this phone.. is it good ???

• sandy

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 No... moreWithout any fail go for moto bcz even ofnu purchase 25000 rs. Phone nd still compare with moto then also moto will be the best

AnonD-508030, 26 Feb 2016Guys I'm thinking to buy Lenovo vibe k4, wht is ur suggestions' Heating is the only prob other than that nothing...

Good phone for this price range. I would suggest u to go this. It got delivered today and everything is smooth. I'll surely write another review after a month. The dolby atmos works great. The display is awesome. No backlight. Overall a nice phone for this price range. This handset is not for gaming.
If ur a gamer then this mobile is not for u.

• satyanarayana reddy

k4note camera good, but phone stuck

• uma shannkar agarwal

• tron

Battery not up to the mark

• Pavan

Pavan, 27 Feb 2016Update Name : X3a40_S130_151122_ROW_TO_X3a40_S137_160222_ROWSorry Guys this post (Update Name : X3a40_S130_151122_ROW_TO_X3a40_S137_160222_ROW) for vibe x3 not for k4 note by mistake i posted this forum (Update Name : X3a40_S130_151122_ROW_TO_X3a40_S137_160222_ROW)

• Hari

Hi I have a k4 phone camera quality is very poor just like a normal phone

• pavan

AnonD-505495, 27 Feb 2016I received the 38mb update. I have downloaded it, and the phone ... moreFirst you factory reset your devise and then try again, please prefer wifi cause its 317mb

• Hari